Coming opening Day tailgate?

Please sign up on the tailgate east board for the shirt orders.

Cut off is only a month away - this year we will mail to the people out of town in plenty of time for them to wear on 9/11 opening day.

:o:doh: There has been a request from some of the babes of the board for the cut off baby doll T-shirts and the screener said they could do them.

Baby Rock and the other ticket girls will be wearing them. ABS a plenty :):lol:

If you want to order one for your mate let me know. They will not be more than $10-$12 with the logo centered on the front.

If you have to see the logo PM me your e-mail addy and I can send it to you

:o  :doh: There has been a request from some of the babes of the board for the cut off baby doll T-shirts and the screener said they could do them.

Baby Rock and the other ticket girls will be wearing them.  ABS a plenty :)  :lol:

380688[/snapback]

If all us guys throw in a couple extra $$$, can you "accidently" order them a size smaller than they wanted?

NOTE TO ROCKPILE: Not that I would encourage the above behavior of course.

If all us guys throw in a couple extra $$$, can you "accidently" order them a size smaller than they wanted?

NOTE TO ROCKPILE: Not that I would encourage the above behavior of course.

381083[/snapback]

I will have two daughters there, babyrock and pebbles, but they will be respectable, and you Will treat them with respect! ;)

I might even bring Mrs Rock, she is a dazzler too. You didn't think the girls got their looks from me, didja? :D

EZC will be representing......look out BF.......shot for shot with the EZC.......first we are going to put a hurtin on you with the booze then the Bills are gonna put a hurtin on the Texans!!!!!

I put a post on the tailgate east board about the sexy babydoll T

It is not pinned

If you want to order these order them in the t-shirt thread but say babydoll T with the size

OK

The poor guy I called him twice now a total of three times in the past 45 mins

These T-s are Fitted

Womens' sizing(thus smaller)

stretchy cotton ribbed

preshrunk 100 percent cotton

will show the navel but are NOT the kind the cheerleaders wear that come just under the braline

OK

The poor guy I called him twice now a total of three times in the past 45 mins

These T-s are Fitted

Womens' sizing(thus smaller)

stretchy cotton ribbed

preshrunk 100 percent cotton

will show the navel but are NOT the kind the cheerleaders wear that come just under the braline

I am sorry to say this type of shirt is not cool and does not confirm to the Hammer's Lot Dress Code.

To help make these Non Sexy/Non Cool T shirts conform to the Dress Code,

there will be Scissors available at the Tailgate for T-shirt modification.