I have a question:

Whats the time frame for these numbers?  Is the base point that they are comparing too before the war started or after the war started?

378655[/snapback]

I believe it's year to year but I'm not sure.

CIA Factbook

BTW, this CIA thingy is a treasure trove of information. I had no idea Bhutan existed and that it had a really cool flag.

What kind of vague, meaningless answer is that? JSP was expecting some level of enlightenment and what you provide for him is babble.

378630[/snapback]

Fortunately, we have you and your gaseous emissions to set us straight.

Are you looking in a mirror, refuting that math, simply showing your remarkably consistent inability to read into a comment, or just being your normal fukktard self?

378640[/snapback]

Good afternoon to you to sweet pea. Have we taken our meds yet today.

don't forget, peoples court coming on at 2:00pm, yea definately 2:00pm.

Fortunately, we have you and your gaseous emissions to set us straight.

378674[/snapback]

well the least you could do is give an answer takes at least makes the apperance that you gave it 30 seconds of thought. That is not to much to ask.

and yes by the way, I am feeling a little bloated today. :ph34r:

Thanks for the CIA link, more important than the economy is security- but

the thing that I found the most interesting was that out of 26 million

Roughly 10.5 are under 14 in Iraq:

0-14 years: 40% (male 5,293,709 /female 5,130,826)

15-64 years: 57% (male 7,530,619/female 7,338,109)

65 years and over: 3% (male 367,832/female 413,811) (2005 est.)

I hope we are making a good impression with those 5.2 million male youngsters.

Roughly 20% of their population.

Nice to see you all missed the point.

The POINT of the rhetorical question was....all we see from our igmo media is that we are LOSING the war in Iraq. That it's a QUAGMIRE.

But what the idiots reporting the news don't realize is that they defy their own message of doom and gloom when they report that the people being killed are often those WAITING TO JOIN THE FIGHT ON OUR SIDE.

Sheesh.

Now get back to your coloring books, children. Stay within the lines.

Nice to see you all missed the point.

The POINT of the rhetorical question was....all we see from our igmo media is that we are LOSING the war in Iraq. That it's a QUAGMIRE.

But what the idiots reporting the news don't realize is that they defy their own message of doom and gloom when they report that the people being killed are often those WAITING TO JOIN THE FIGHT ON OUR SIDE.

Sheesh.

Now get back to your coloring books, children. Stay within the lines.

379511[/snapback]

Or it mean the economy's so desperate over there, they have no other recourse to collect a paycheck...

Or it mean the economy's so desperate over there, they have no other recourse to collect a paycheck...

379517[/snapback]

Or it could mean they're sick and tired of Saudis, Jordanians, Syrians and Iranians blowing themselves and their neighbors up.