PDA's

$350 at McSorleys?  That's some respectable damage!  :ph34r:

Where'd you get the lap dance?

378579[/snapback]

Flashdancers.

All the girls were beautiful. But like I said, since having my daughter I actually feel *shady* in those kinda places.

And yeah, that was some SERIOUS damage. They kept them coming non-stop for 2.5 hours, about 20 at a time. Everyone was wrecked, just wrecked.

Hey....is there a memo that says all hot women 30 and under in NYC have to wear skin-tight tank tops? Holy God in heaven.

Flashdancers.

All the girls were beautiful. But like I said, since having my daughter I actually feel *shady* in those kinda places.

And yeah, that was some SERIOUS damage. They kept them coming non-stop for 2.5 hours, about 20 at a time. Everyone was wrecked, just wrecked.

Hey....is there a memo that says all hot women 30 and under in NYC have to wear skin-tight tank tops? Holy God in heaven.

378980[/snapback]

The women at Flashdancers are outstanding. Only been in there a couple times as it tends to get expensive fast. But Larry Flints place is even better.

Uh, yeah, 10-4 on that memo. All kinds of wonderful sights today in the city! :ph34r:

I'll let you know after tonight.....we are having dinner.

378818[/snapback]

Don't do as I do, you'll get all lovey an try to make a relationship out of it. Just get in, get out and avoid the whole attachment part.

VIVE LA RUSS!!!

t-r

Flashdancers.

378980[/snapback]

What shwanky club did you go to in the city?