It's a... panda

Good grief, those cubs are tiny. "Following tradition, Chinese officials probably will name the cub after it reaches 100 days old." 100 day birthdays are big in asia, probably due to a high infant mortality rate up to that point. We celebrated the 100 day mark for both my children.

Good grief, those cubs are tiny. "Following tradition, Chinese officials probably will name the cub after it reaches 100 days old." 100 day birthdays are big in asia, probably due to a high infant mortality rate up to that point. We celebrated the 100 day mark for both my children.

378129[/snapback]

1/800th the weight of the mother. The smallest relative ratio for all mammals...

Jay, Sweet Jeesus!

A Perfect little Giant Panda!

Does she know you're the father? :D

Just kiddin'.

Hope you don't mind me (tonight at least), I'm half schnockered but I enjoy stories about the National Zoo.

Well with the DC Zoos habit of killing animals the last 3 years, the beeting line over/under is 60 days on the thing. Don't get too excited, this is the zoo that killed all the red pandas last year because someone fed them rat poison becuase they had rats in their cage area and felt the rats would eat the pandas food first.