MSNBC's low ratings explained

I can't stand CNN anymore.  The last time I watched it they read blogs over the air once every commercial break (15 minutes or so).  And I of course don't like Fox News either.

378646[/snapback]

CNN has made a definite downward turn, because FOX has been kicking their asses in the ratings. It was never great, but has taken a very noticable nose dive in the last six months...they are trying to create a warmer, friendlier version of the "retard rodeo" (sorry AD!) that is FOX!

Call me nuts, I actually like "HardBall" with Chris Matthews. It isn't "must see" tv, but if I am home watching tv, and it is on, I will watch. He is actually pretty bright, but annoying. He has definitely made an effort to stop SCREAMING so much! That, I can appreciate!

As for Tucker Carlson, I think the guy is much smarter than he acts, but has sold his soul for a buck. His recent interview with Scott Ritter pretty much summed his problems up!

As for Tucker Carlson, I think the guy is much smarter than he acts, but has sold his soul for a buck.  His recent interview with Scott Ritter pretty much summed his problems up!

379259[/snapback]

You might be right, I don't know enough about Tucker Carlson to have an opinion on whether he's a dimwit or not. I just know that he plays one on TV. <_<