Henry to Jax?

Interesting.  The above blurb from BBI.com is what I read on BB.com's message boards and posted in my thread yesterday (http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=26191).  However it was from a poster, and didn't have the credibility this does, being posted on a website as information, albeit in rumor form.  I wonder if it's the same guy?

378035[/snapback]

Interesting, indeed. But typical.

I don't know how credible this info is because I listened to the Jags play by play guy on WGR,and the conversation went something like this..

First question...

Simon: So lets get right to it,will Henry be traded to the Jags...

Jags PBP guy: Yes..

Simon: (a little shocked and surprised that it was a definitive yes) Really..?!?!

Of course then the play by play guy went on to explain.. I would tend to agree,that this is wishfull thinking on his part. Later on in the conversation when the air planes quited down,the PBP guy talked about other options,such as Alexander,Larry Johnson,and there is another I'm missing on this list..

I did not read the WGR article,but I will tell you that on the radio,he said the main reason Henry was appealing to the Jags is his contract number.. I thought Henry wasn't willing to go to any team that wasn't re-working a deal for him..?

I don't know how credible this info is because I listened to the Jags play by play guy on WGR,and the conversation went something like this..

First question...

Simon: So lets get right to it,will Henry be traded to the Jags...

Jags PBP guy: Yes..

Simon: (a little shocked and surprised that it was a definitive yes) Really..?!?!

Of course then the play by play guy went on to explain.. I would tend to agree,that this is wishfull thinking on his part. Later on in the conversation when the air planes quited down,the PBP guy talked about other options,such as Alexander,Larry Johnson,and there is another I'm missing on this list..

I did not read the WGR article,but I will tell you that on the radio,he said the main reason Henry was appealing to the Jags is his contract number.. I thought Henry wasn't willing to go to any team that wasn't re-working a deal for him..?

I heard that the announcer said the reason Travis was appealing was because of his running style AND his contract number. That says to me that the announcer has been talking to the Jags' FO and/or coaches. And the unequivocal "yes" says a lot to me, even though he gave other options. If he wasn't sure, he wouldn't have said that, and would have said something along the lines of "he might be, but there are other options..."