Jersey Customization

Does anyone know a place where I can order a nameplate and "PARRISH" over the internet/phone to alter a Bledsoe jersey I have. I know Al Ross can do it in the Buffalo area, but I'm in England, so its not an option for me. I know this topic was sort of covered but I cannot find anywhere that will sell lose lettering, or isn't in the Buffalo area.

I'm sure some people must have done this too so any knowledge is good knowledge.

P.S I found www.authenticlettering.com but they don't respond to emails, and I just get the answering machine when I ring.

Cheers guys.

Does anyone know a place where I can order a nameplate and "PARRISH" over the internet/phone to alter a Bledsoe jersey I have. I know Al Ross can do it in the Buffalo area, but I'm in England, so its not an option for me. I know this topic was sort of covered but I cannot find anywhere that will sell lose lettering, or isn't in the Buffalo area.

I'm sure some people must have done this too so any knowledge is good knowledge.

P.S I found www.authenticlettering.com but they don't respond to emails, and I just get the answering machine when I ring.

Cheers guys.

377621[/snapback]

I'd think that a competent tailor shop could do the job.

Stewarts Sports in Lewiston NY does a great job. I havent called them yet, but I bought an Authentic Bledsoe jersey at a discount store for 22 bucks and am planning to get it changed. I paid 50 bucks to have my authentic Losman jersey done there. I got the blank authentic for 40 at the same store. LUCKY ME!

I'd check them out though they do good work.

OUT