Bledsoe has some good TE's in Dallas

Frez

Jason Whitten

Dan Cambell

These guys should have a great year with Bledsoe dumping it off to them.

Bombs away in Dallas............ :doh:

WR's

Terry Glenn

MeShaun Johnson

Quincy Morgan

Edited by Frez

Jason Whitten

Dan Cambell

WR's

Terry Glenn

MeShaun Johnson

Quincy Morgan

376755[/snapback]

Julius Jones is a good back aswell. I wouldn't be surprised if Bledsoe had some early success with Big D. He just doesn't seem like he is too hard to scheme against for defensive coordinators: blitz him up the middle and get him on the run.

Julius Jones is a good back aswell. I wouldn't be surprised if Bledsoe had some early success with Big D. He just doesn't seem like he is too hard to scheme against for defensive coordinators: blitz him up the middle and get him on the run.

376777[/snapback]

Bledsoes MO. He will play great for 3 or 4 games. Just enough to endear him to a percentage of fans. The Cowboys will then lose some close games, Drew will put up numbers like 22-48 for 180 yards. Teams will blitz him like crazy. Smart Cowboy fans will see they cant win with Drew. There will be conflict with the proDrew fans who remember those first 3 games and those who are firmly planted in reality who realize Drew is not the answer.

I wonder if they are going to use a bullhorn or an alarm clock in order to get him to throw the ball away after a few seconds. Personally, if I was Parcells, I'd give him a size 11 kick in the ass everytime he holds the ball too long. The other methods have proven to be unsuccessful.

I know, I know....beating a dead horse! He could be the next John Elway or Jim Plunkett for the Cowboys, blah, blah, blah :doh:

He's already locked onto them.

376788[/snapback]

:doh: For the life of me, I can't figure out why an otherwise intelligent guy can't figure out the difference between 10 and 40 yards and an open reciever vs. one with a closing defender. Tall, quick release even after the pat-pats, strong arm, powerful wrist flick, etc.

Enigmatic.

:doh:  For the life of me, I can't figure out why an otherwise intelligent guy can't figure out the difference between 10 and 40 yards and an open reciever vs. one with a closing defender. Tall, quick release even after the pat-pats, strong arm, powerful wrist flick, etc.

Enigmatic.

376841[/snapback]

A mystery wrapped in an enigma enshrined in a statue!

I seem to recall some words that the Bills wanted to draft Witten, but Dallas beat them to it...dunno.

376787[/snapback]

Witten was a guy I really wanted going into that draft, I had a good idea he was going to be something special at te, but oh well. We have another chance in next year to draft a future all star te in UCLA'S Marcedes Lewis. Although I'd much rather have the next julius peppers aka Mario Williams from NC State, but still much to early to think about the 06 draft.

:doh:  For the life of me, I can't figure out why an otherwise intelligent guy can't figure out the difference between 10 and 40 yards and an open reciever vs. one with a closing defender. Tall, quick release even after the pat-pats, strong arm, powerful wrist flick, etc.

Enigmatic.

376841[/snapback]

irreparable brain damage

Jason Whitten

Dan Cambell

WR's

Terry Glenn

MeShaun Johnson

Quincy Morgan

376755[/snapback]

Witten will be fine if he is Drew's primary receiver who he locks onto every play ) like Ben Coates.

If not, he will be totally inieffective.

Drew is incapable of "dropping" or "dumping" the ball to anyone.

He can't make the decision on when to dump it, and his touch on short passes is horrible.

Here are a couple of examples of why you shouldn't use the word guarantee in your posts(names have been withheld to protect the innocent). Both posts were made after the 2004 season ended.

- Only rumours...it was reported on FOX this week, that Bledsoe had not been asked to take a puycut as of yet...it could still happen, but I can almost guarantee it, he WILL take the paycut, and he WILL be on the Bills roster in 2005!

- Guarantee you that Drew Bledsoe will be the starter. Guarantee that Tom Donahoe changes the offensive line.

:doh::doh: