Interesting USFL article

duey

Street and Smiths Pro Football preview has an interesting look back at the USFL.

One interesting factoid...believe it or not but there is actually one USFL veteran still playing in the NFL. Can anyone guess who it is? And no hints from me...not even a SMALL one! :doh:

Street and Smiths Pro Football preview has an interesting look back at the USFL.

One interesting factoid...believe it or not but there is actually one USFL veteran still playing in the NFL.  Can anyone guess who it is?  And no hints from me...not even a SMALL one!  :doh:

376749[/snapback]

Mr Flutie himself!!

Amazing isn't it?  That little bastard has been around a VERY long time!

376754[/snapback]

flutie's kinda like yoda, he's short, been around forever, pulled out a few miracles over the years and when another QB is starting he turns green

flutie's kinda like yoda, he's short, been around forever, pulled out a few miracles over the years and when another QB is starting he turns green

376766[/snapback]

He helped save the franchise, went 21-9 as a starter, took us to the playoffs and all he got was. . . benched.

376766[/snapback]

angry he is (couldn't resist the Yoda speak) :doh:

is Landetta still playing, I think he played  in the TrumpFL

376758[/snapback]

Landetta was cut by the Rams after their horrible special teams day at The Ralph. I heard him on the radio a few months ago saying he's trying to get back in the NFL before camp starts. I don't think anyone has signed him yet.

angry he is (couldn't resist the Yoda speak)  :doh:

376903[/snapback]

Anger

Fear

Agression

the Dark Side are they. Once you start down the Dark Path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice

Darth Donahoe

I would because it means that very soon I would be starting.

376972[/snapback]

shortest FFS post ever! i actually got through the whole thing without stopping to pop an excedrin! :doh::doh: