US Terror Level Alert raised

How

s about most people recognize that green usually means good to go, yellow means warning/ slow, and red means there is a problem.  I think adding orage jst gave one more level and is the natural color between yellow and red, since it is a mix.  A little common sense goes a long way.  Oh and BTW everyone in the world does use green., yellow, red for those meaning above.

377046[/snapback]

So why'd they add blue then? :doh:

Yeah but bitching doesn't make it better.  Part of the free speech and anyne running for office had to do with coming up with ideas not just attacking others becuase you don't like theirs.

377049[/snapback]

Indeed. Which is why I laid out an alternative on the first page on the thread when someone challenged me to do so.

Oh and I almost forgot, when's congress going to read this all-important thread?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh:

When it comes to politics, if I think a system could be better, I'll B word and moan about it all I damn well please.  Thats the grand thing about this country, you're allowed to make it better.

377044[/snapback]

True, but have a better idea, and tell someone about in Congress. Your posts look like a whining. I think you need a time out little man. :doh:

So why'd they add blue then?  :doh:

Indeed.  Which is why I laid out an alternative on the first page on the thread when someone challenged me to do so.

Oh and I almost forgot, when's congress going to read this all-important thread?

377052[/snapback]

You have the freedom of speech, but everyone also has the freedom to a ) not listen and b ) tell you to STFU. :doh:

True, but have a better idea, and tell someone about in Congress. Your posts look like a whining. I think you need a time out little man. :doh:

377053[/snapback]

:doh: I do have a better idea. :doh:

Its fun though getting people riled up on an internet message board, thats 99% of the entertainment value.

Its fun though getting people riled up on an internet message board, thats 99% of the entertainment value.

377057[/snapback]

Are you from a state up North that starts with an I, and it isn;t Illinois?

Are you from a state up North that starts with an I, and it isn;t Illinois?

377060[/snapback]

Hell no, but it does get me through work everyday. I do tech support for a company over the phone, and god it can suck.

377057[/snapback]

It was 100% of the entertainment value for BF pickle juice and now he's 100% gone. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

It was 100% of the entertainment value for BF pickle juice and now he's 100% gone.  It's not all it's cracked up to be.

377063[/snapback]

:doh: Indeed, but I actually do have meaningful discussions a lot of the time. :doh:

:lol: Indeed, but I actually do have meaningful discussions a lot of the time.  ;)

377064[/snapback]

Can you please put the meaningful discussion in blue or something. I haven't seen one yet. I am sure that maybe at one point there was, but it fails to come to mind right now.

:lol: I do have a better idea. :P

377057[/snapback]

Riled up? Not really. Actually, you're making me laugh, thanks. :D

So, you're saying, that your idea is better than all, and everyone who worked this system out, right? Can I see your resume?

You're funny ;):lol:

Can you please put the meaningful discussion in blue or something.  I haven't seen one yet.  I am sure that maybe at one point there was, but it fails to come to mind right now.

377065[/snapback]

:lol:

Riled up? Not really. Actually, you're making me laugh, thanks. :D

So, you're saying, that your idea is better than all, and everyone who worked this system out, right? Can I see your resume?

You're funny ;)  :lol:

377066[/snapback]

!@#$ yeah it is! :P

:lol:  ;)

Party on dude. What, you must have at least 200 channels on your TV, right? Cool!!

377086[/snapback]

No I don't. Wish I did though, then I could get the Bills games. Oh DirecTV, how I miss thee.