US Terror Level Alert raised

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Letf-hand side of Keyboard. One up from "Ctrl".

It's called "Shift", and is used when you care to send the very best...so say the masses.

376780[/snapback]

so your only response to my post is to tell me to use the shift key more.

whats next, you going to insult my by saying i should spell check my posts on a message board?

you could have atleast put a few large words in there to make yourself seem more intelligent.

so your only response to my post is to tell me to use the shift key more.

whats next, you going to insult my by saying i should spell check my posts on a message board?

you could have atleast put a few large words in there to make yourself seem more intelligent.

376802[/snapback]

i dont know what to say except yes use the edit key to check your spelling and your punctuation we are not one of your teachers who i suppose were happy to see you leave nor are we here one of your possible multiple parental figures so you see the idea is not that we out here have to understand you rather its you that need to make yourself understandable to us sorry life can really suck and if you need pets on the head or some such we regretfully cannot do that since we can only communicate via keyboard much as we would like to do otherwise have a nice life and write if you get some meaningful employment we are always interested in your welfare your pal stuckincincy

Uh, dude is a scientist.  He's plenty intelligent.

376806[/snapback]

my argument was not that he is unintelligent, but simply, that i offered a opposing opinion on the topic of this thread, and the only response i got was a minor critisism about my grammar.

i would much rather hear his thaughts about my stance on the subject, rather than a reply with no real meaning at all. though after reading most of his replys already given in this thread, it seems his argument's only real purpose is to show he can defend his opinion, simply using a thesaurus to turn the argument into something completly diffrent.

i dont know what to say except yes use the edit key to check your spelling and your punctuation we are not one of your teachers who i suppose were happy to see you leave nor are we here one of your possible multiple parental figures so you see the idea is not that we out here have to understand you rather its you that need to make yourself understandable to us sorry life can really suck and if you need pets on the head or some such we regretfully cannot do that since we can only communicate via keyboard much as we would like to do otherwise have a nice life and write if you get some meaningful employment we are always interested in your welfare your pal stuckincincy

376816[/snapback]

im sure if my teachers read my post they would not care one bit that i did not capitalize the first letter of each sentence on a MESSAGE BOARD.

and if you cant understand what im saying just because i dont capitalize a few words, than maybe you need to have a talk with your old teachers about that.

but i guess you would rather throw insults around, insted of having a simple argument over differing opinions on a message board. kinda sad really.

I thought your job was to be whimsical.  The monkey throws the crap.

376860[/snapback]

Well, you're right on each count (not many insulting whimsical guys out there - makes me extra special). There is a difference between crap and insults, though on my off days it'd be tough to discern.

376816[/snapback]

:doh::doh::doh:

To..........Funny...........,:"'/?

my argument was not that he is unintelligent, but simply, that i offered a opposing opinion on the topic of this thread, and the only response i got was a minor critisism about my grammar.

i would much rather hear his thaughts about my stance on the subject, rather than a reply with no real meaning at all. though after reading most of his replys already given in this thread, it seems his argument's only real purpose is to show he can defend his opinion, simply using a thesaurus to turn the argument into something completly diffrent.

376843[/snapback]

Direct your comments to me.

I apologize for offense...but if you don't use proper form - stultifying as you might think it may be, most - me included - will be dismissive of what you say.

I may or may have not agreed with your comments, but I'll tell you that form does count, spelling, punctuation, does count if you desire to be taken seriously.

Take these words from me and think about them for a day. Feel free to brand me haughty, presumptuous, a blasted rodomontade, if you like.

I'm not your enemy, ch... :doh:

will be dismissive of what you say.

376884[/snapback]

You see, now THAT'S a novel concept. Of course it's hard to dismiss something when the urge to make a smartass remark is just so overwhelming. :doh:

Direct your comments to me.

I apologize for offense...but if you don't use proper form - stultifying as you might think it may be, most - me included - will be dismissive of what you say.

I may or may have not agreed with your comments, but I'll tell you that form does count, spelling, punctuation, does count if you desire to be taken seriously.

Take these words from me and think about them for a day. Feel free to brand me haughty, presumptuous, a blasted rodomontade, if you like.

I'm not your enemy,ch... :doh:

376884[/snapback]

1) the comments directed twords you were in the reply with your message quoted.

the comments made in the post with somone else's reply quoted, were not. that was simply my attempt to clerify my position. but im not sure how you could have possibly understood it, since i did not capitalize the first letter of each sentence. :doh:

2) i dont think it is important for me to be taken seriously on a message board. this is not a paper, report, or presentation. this is a MESSAGE BOARD. and since most of the posts here have spelling or punctuation errors in them, i dont see why you have, all of a sudden, developed this problem.