US Terror Level Alert raised

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the system that in the same breath is criticized by the left if nothing happens when it's raised and will attacked with righteous indignation and recrimination by the left if something happened and it wasn't raised... :devil:

376505[/snapback]

I thought they only raised it during elections! :devil:

crap, I took that ever crowded buffalo subway to work today. terrorists are sure to target it. how am I going to get home???

376515[/snapback]

Find a bar near your office, drink heavily, I mean really heavily. Stumble out onto the street and pass out. Wake up in hospital or home (good friends help here). You don't remember how you got home,,,,,,,, no worries.

Oh no.  Orange is so much scarier then Yellow!

The color system si a joke.

:devil:

376522[/snapback]

i love how we have blue and green, and i dont think we've ever been at those levels...so doesnt by default, yellow become the lowest or standard?

Hey. Keep this political crap off the board. There are more serious discussions that need to happen, like the results of poker tournaments.

376511[/snapback]

Present... You can move it now. :w00t::w00t:

Homeland defense is giving us nice new security toys around the work site. While they were working on the crap... Two guys wanted to do some fishing, so they "walked" over the 8' cyclone fence and barbed wire, got in and strolled over the controlling works (dam).

Too bad after their security assessment they find no need to correct that area around the dam... Work is being done in some other place. :devil::devil:

government=RJ

Right.  Does THREATCON CHARLIE work better for you?

376531[/snapback]

At Quantico they still have signs at the gates telling threatcon level. Alpha, Beta, Charlie, etc... Charlie sucks becuase they pretty much search every vehicle going on base, and it can take 30 minutes or more.