Where can I listen/watch the game over the net???

BillsFaninNC

Tavern on the Tracks

1411 South Tyron St. Charlotte (704) 372-0782

According to Bills website you could go hear to watch the game but to listen or watch online you have to pay anymore. Gotta love the NFL, like they aren't rich enough.

Guest Guest_Leper65_*

Unless you want to pay to listen through the nfl.com sight, I think you're out of luck unless you find a pirated broadcast. There has to be a bar in Charlotte that will have the game on NFL ticket. I think there's some Bills Backers listed for Charotte...

gotta pay $30 to listen online because of Field Pass.  Thank you NFL (No Free Link)  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

the technology to watch online is still a couple years off

27419[/snapback]

Which is odd considering I've been watching every major league baseball game this season on my computer with MLBTV.

Never thought I'd see the day when MLB was more progressive than the NFL. But MLBTV is already in its second year and the NFL has nothing similar.

Never thought I'd see the day when MLB was more progressive than the NFL.

27472[/snapback]

I don't think the NFL is ready to support the bandwidth and server load on Sunday. MLB can get away with it now since baseball games get significantly fewer viewers than football

Thanks - but I'm not in Charlotte. I'm in the sticks of Tennessee...

27410[/snapback]

May I assume you are close to the NC border? Are you close to Johnson City? Shoeless Joe's on Roan street carries all the games. Tenneseebillsfan goes there. I've threatened to meet him there someday :doh:

P.S. Browns fans hang out there ... so be prepared to listen to that god awful who let the dogs out crap.

May I assume you are close to the NC border?  Are you close to Johnson City?  Shoeless Joe's on Roan street carries all the games.  Tenneseebillsfan goes there.  I've threatened to meet him there someday :doh:

P.S.  Browns fans hang out there ... so be prepared to listen to that god awful who let the dogs out crap.

27481[/snapback]

:doh: wow heck I didnt know that haha I'm like a hour away from JC......I go there alot

:doh:  wow heck I didnt know that  haha I'm like a  hour away from JC......I go there alot

27484[/snapback]

Are you NCBillsFan or a different poster? There is also a Bills Fan Club in Kingsport that watches the games at one of sports bars there.

I'm my ownself  :doh:

27491[/snapback]

Just wondering. There are many posters here that post with different personnas. They're often the ones who complain the most about non-registered posters.