Bills in 05-06

J.P Lssman. Last year we had the number 2 defense in the league and one of the best special teams. Also, on offense we have some guys that can play. Moulds, McGaghe, Evans can flat out play. Obviously the OL is important but a running qb makes up for an average OL. When Flutie was here the ol looked ok. Johnson made it look terrible and the same thing with Bledsoe. People wonder how Roethlisberger was so good last year. Well if you look film you see that his ability to move around the pocket negated his inexperience. He didnt just sit back there and throw from the pocket like a seasoned veteran. The best thing about Ben is he threw outside the pockets very well. When the coverages were too good he would elude the rush and connect on big throws. He is something really special. Don't look for j.p to be just as good.

For me,i look at players with high character. As long as a player works hard and prepares well that is all you can ask. It seems j.p really dedicated himself to becoming the best. His ability doesn't match a Manning or Brady but his moxie makes up for it. Players that bring energy on the field and display a crazed fire are players you want. I want j.p fired up. It doesn't mean you call players out but give them a kick start. You want players that are going to fight, especially on the road. j.p isn't going to play like a veteran but he will provide a spark. MaGahee is definitely going to help also. The best thing about Willis is his intelligence. He sees the field very well, much like Shawn Alexander. Moulds, Evans, and Parrish make it the best WR core we have had in a while. This team is exciting on paper but its been that way for a couple very years The offense has hindered the development of the team. Well see if Bledsoe was to blame. I've been a big fan of all are qb's. I believe in character people. Both Bledsoe and Johnson were very good people. I know most people can care less, but it isn't just performing on the field. The Patriots draft players that have football instincts and are willing to work. The Patriots buy into the team concept. They draft smart players that don’t carry the baggage like many Superstas around the league. The Patriots are so good it is scary. The management and coaching are simply the best. They draft extremely well and have the best coach in all of football. Both on offensive and defense side they are very efficient. They draft well on the ol and wr. The ol on the pats has a very high football iq. As much as it pains me to say how good they are it is the truth. Just like Roger Federer in tennis, the pats are just too good. When is the last time a team won 4 out of five Superbowls? It really would be something if they did it. Hopefully the Bills can make the playoffs this year. The AFC is stacked and the Bills have to win some close games to have a shot. The season is one great unknown and his name is j.p losman

His ability doesn't match a Manning or Brady but his moxie makes up for it.

375780[/snapback]

I disagree. Hell, RJ had more natural ability than Brady does. It's Brady's intangibles that separate him from the rest.

I disagree.  Hell, RJ had more natural ability than Brady does.  It's Brady's intangibles that separate him from the rest.

Actually it's Brady's TEAM that separates him from the rest. Put Manning on the Pats and Brady on the Colts and see how many SB rings each has. Make Brady face Belichick in the playoffs and see how HE looks. Although now Manning has killed any chance of a SB thanks to his ridiculous salary.

Here's hoping the Bills can field a TEAM like the Pats did.