Well I'm BACK

well, I had too much gas apparantly, and that had built up before I was gone for a while. There is no build up now, I have been poked...and the pressure released. Everything is good to go and ready to launch now.

375443[/snapback]

When they poked you, did you go flying around the operating room in swirls and swoops making everyone duck and dodge all the while emitting loud FFFTTFTTFTTTFFTTTFFTT sounds? ;)

Lastly, was the nurse hot? You know, the one that bent over and picked you up off the floor once you'd run out of gas. :devil:

Eat cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, kale, turnip greens, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and kohlrabi every day or so. Lentil beans and oatmeal add soluble fiber, so have pork 'n beans and Quaker Oats with regularity. What the beans giveth, the cabbage taketh away. ;)

The cruciferous vegetables are nature's little "colon brooms", and the bean and oat  soluble fiber will suck the cholesterol away... :P

377541[/snapback]

"Colon Broom" advice from the Chili capital of the world. ;)

Follow this diet and I'm sure your going to be well read just from the sitting time. :devil:

:ph34r:  :P  :D

Debbie, this has got to be your funniest post ever.  (Intentionally funniest, that is.)

378065[/snapback]

what exactly was funny about her ignorant post? She made some insinuation that my brains were in my ass. making lite of my medical condition. I guess that this is what you consider funny.

DCTom used to give me hell about not being funny. Well if this is what you people think funny is, then no wonder my quality material was going straight over your heads.

as for debbie, my post above says it all. thanks for your support.

what exactly was funny about her ignorant post? She made some insinuation that my brains were in my ass. making lite of my medical condition. I guess that this is what you consider funny.

DCTom used to give me hell about not being funny. Well if this is what you people think funny is, then no wonder my quality material was going straight over your heads.

as for debbie, my post above says it all. thanks for your support.

379026[/snapback]

You still have an obscenely inflated set of testes you should have checked out, you right wing nut job! <_<