McDonald's uniform change?

Forget new unis, I'd be happy if they could find somebody who gives a rats ass about the customers, knows how to make change and can get the order straight without it having to be repeated 3 times. Same goes for all other fast food joints.

I guess at least they will look good while they are f***ing up your order. :)

Forget new unis, I'd be happy if they could find somebody who gives a rats ass about the customers, knows how to make change and can get the order straight without it having to be repeated 3 times.  Same goes for all other fast food joints.

375086[/snapback]

McD folks make errors all the time, but I must say they are unfailingly cheerful about it and correct it in under a minute. Never wait in line for the revision or ask the register folks; gravitate to the window service area, express the problem, and you will get satisfaction to the complaint post haste.

Forget new unis, I'd be happy if they could find somebody who gives a rats ass about the customers, knows how to make change and can get the order straight without it having to be repeated 3 times.  Same goes for all other fast food joints.

375086[/snapback]

Or speak English. Here in sunny CA, not a word of English is spoken behind the counter.

I went to a Chinese fast food place and everybody working was speaking Spanish!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use the suit that is pictured in the article.  That would be frigging hilarious to be asked if I want to super size that by someone that looks like a pimp.

375100[/snapback]

Yes it would!!!!

Some of the geeks in my area would be hilarious to see. I may take my camara on the road and start a picture book of all the McTools I encounter.