Stadium Wall Poll

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBD Poll

Most Respected: - On a friggin Internet forum? Obviously the guy who needs access to a keyboard to invent a personality.

Most likely to become president: - KRC, uncontested.

Most Conservative: - Unfortunately named Captain America

Most Liberal: - Unoriginally named Buffalo65

Most Artistic: - JP Era - bring back that helmet

Best personality(ies): - ICE

Our Einstein: - contrary to popular belief, it's beasox, because he would claim that Einstein was Catholic.

Board Dreamboat: - Ed

Most likely to read poetry: (and understand it?) - Olivier, because it's a very European thing to do.

Most likely to design a bills helmet using crayons: - I thought crayons were for eating.

Mr. Doom: - Tom Donahoe, because he is the Son of Satan

Perfect couple: - John Adams & Bill from NYC

Most likely to start a LAMP: - Didn't we have Thomas Edison registered for a while?

Perfect couple: R.Rich & PsychoWard86, o' course.

374665[/snapback]

Yay us!!

Here's my answers (for what little it's worth):

Most Respected: Can't narrow it down to one: Simon, Lori, Badolbilz, FFS, SDS, Bob Lamb, Rockpile, #89, BiB (and/or his ghost), Harvey (Albany, NY), and a few others I'm sure I forgot.

Most likely to become president: KRC (I got your back, Kenneth.)

Most Conservative: Too many to single out just one.

Most Liberal: See above response.

Most Artistic: Moose

Best personality: Tough choice, but I think I'd go w/ #89.

Our Einstein: Who's Einstein?

Board Dreamboat: Dream on.

Most likely to read poetry: Pete (Damn bookworm-haha!!)

Most likely to design a bills helmet using crayons: Before or after a tailgate?

Mr. Doom: Rudy

Perfect couple:

Perfect couple: R.Rich & PsychoWard86, o' course.

374665[/snapback]

Most likely to start a LAMP: stevestojan

My original Post in this thread got me musing on how many people that are registered on this site never post, ever. Not a single post.

So I went looking to see how many that could be, thinking there were always going to be a few people lurking around. I myself was a lurker for several years, then registered, and lurked for a few more years, so I could relate to these “others.”.

Here’s what I found…..

Of the 5171 registered users on this forum:

1875 (36%) have NEVER posted…ever. Some date back to the inception of the board. These people who, for reasons known only to them took the effort to register a name (maybe a name that is/was significant to them, maybe a clever play on an existing name, maybe complete gibberish) then never posted. One person registered 45 variations of the name “booya” (booya011, booya012, etc.) all on November 13th, 2003. That’s a staggering amount of work for someone that never posted in a single thread.

575 (11%) have posted ONCE. They registered, made their point, then faded into the internet mist. Was that all they had to say? Was the thought so profound that they never needed to post again? What chased them back into the mist?

dag1 joined on September 2, 2001 and was last active on the board on August 22, 2004 at 2:05PM. He/she never posted once…not a single time. Now he/she's gone. What happened to dag1? Who was this person? Who are these “lost” members peering into the windows and through the keyholes of TSW...watching.

For my 2500th post: (<--- LAMP)

Most Respected: LA Billz Fan (ya-ya's win points!)

Most likely to become president: KRC

Most Conservative: Me. (i sit to the right of Bill Frist) :lol:

Most Liberal: blzrul

Most Artistic: T-Bone.....oh wait...i thought it said Autistic :lol:

Best personality: R. Rich

Our Einstein: BiB

Board Dreamboat: #89

Most likely to read poetry:

Most likely to design a bills helmet using crayons: ICE

Mr(s). Doom: blzrul

Perfect couple: I am guessing Aussie has a nice "couple". :lol:

Most likely to start a LAMP: Stoj

Most Respected: Badolbilz, Lori and AKC wrt football. Hon. Mention to Simon, Mark and R.Rich.

Most likely to become president: Have no idea why, but stuckincincy.

Most Conservative: Alaska Darin, but he wont admit it.  :o

Most Liberal: Exiled in Illinois - blzrul has actually taken conservative stances on issues.

Most Artistic: I suppose LA Billsfan with the hot women in his avitar.  :D  Also, #89.

Best Personality: Me  ;) Seriously, #89 and cablelady come to mind. I will not list males in this category.

Our Einstein: Easily CTM, even if he misplaces a comma from time to time.  :angry:  :lol:

Board Dreamboat: Lana K5?

Most Likely to read poetry: blzrul. Poems of Michael Dukakis.  :lol:

Most likely to design a Bills Helmet using crayons: #89 because she is so artistic.

Mr. Doom: JSP, John in Minn., SoCalSurf. Btw, I like doom posts as a compliment to "everything is wonderful."

Perfect Couple: BFII and Crap Throwing Monkey. CTM talks tough but he would stop whatever he is doing to help BFII should the need exist. I am sure of this.

Most Likely to start a LAMP: My man Ed, and I wish he would start one every day.

374628[/snapback]

Aw, thanks Bill. :lol: I assume you were talking about me? :huh: