Sean Salisbury likes the bills and the still sour

Was listening to the inside the huddle show on espn radio yesterday

evening...When they got to the AFC East,

Sean Salibury thought the bills had the best shot at the wildcard and

in finishing ahead of the Jets...He said the teams defense played

smash mouth and he expects JP Losman to run around and move the

sticks...giving a different dimension thant what we had with Bledsoe.

Of course goofy clayton was adamant that Gandy is a guard and he

and Losman will cause the bills to go under .500.....He kept mentioning

Palmer.....

i don't understand why these guys don't want to compare the sitaution

to the Rothelisburger in Pittsburgh or Tom Brady in NE 3 years ago.

Of course once you decided to bash the team, you are obviously going

to find the appropriate negative comparsion...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was listening to the inside the huddle show on espn radio yesterday

evening...When they got to the AFC East, 

Sean Salibury thought the bills had the best shot at the wildcard and

in finishing ahead of the Jets...He said the teams defense played

smash mouth and he expects JP Losman to run around and move the

sticks...giving a different dimension thant what we had with Bledsoe.

Of course goofy clayton was adamant that Gandy is a guard and he

and Losman will cause the bills to go under .500.....He kept mentioning

Palmer.....

i don't understand why these guys don't want to compare the sitaution

to the Rothelisburger in Pittsburgh or Tom Brady in NE 3 years ago.

Of course once you decided to bash the team, you are obviously going

to find the appropriate negative comparsion...

374032[/snapback]

If there guys are on a radio talk show and all three guys always agree with each other, there is no need for two of the guys.

Sean also added that the health of Pennington was of concern and he

felt the Jets were not letting out the full details......Of course Clayton

pooh-poohed it.....I don't undestand why he things J.P. Lossman WILL

fail, but a injured Pennington WILL succeed....I mean both needs to

be given a incomplete grade and wait till the seaon begins to knopw

what is going to happen.

lets see,you basically got a rookie at qb,they usually fail but theres rare exceptions(brady,ben,marino)every blue moon. in fact,theres a good chance he gets benched for the cleveland browns qb from last year

the bills best receiver(moulds) is another year on the wrong side of 30

is evans gonna get better in his second year with a guy who is basically a rookie qb?.a qb thats most likely gonna be running all the time cause its in his nature. there a good chance that evans will be like josh reed.show a lot of promise his first year,then fade out

parrish? who the FORK is parrish? the last time parrish was good was when he was taking behind the back passes from larry bird at the garden.please dont ever bring up this bums name again like it means something important in the world of football.

willis is highly overrated.this guy averaged 3.97 ypc last year(it was rounded off to 4.0 ypc when it shouldnt have been),thats is highly average.

the defense has no players that play clutch when it counts most in pressure situations.the defensive players all fold and vanish quicker then a twinky in front of a fat chick. milloy use to be a good pressure defensive player but his best years are long gone and the losing mediocrity of other bills players has rubbed off on him.

7-9 to 8-8 is where i see the bills going.

lets see,you basically got a rookie at qb,they usually fail but theres rare exceptions(brady,ben,marino)every blue moon. in fact,theres a good chance he gets benched for the cleveland browns qb from last year

is evans gonna get better in his second year with a guy who is basically a rookie qb?.a qb thats most likely gonna be running all the time cause its in his nature. there a good chance that evans will be like josh reed.show a lot of promise his first year,then fade out

parrish? who the FORK is parrish? the last time parrish was good was when he was taking behind the back passes from larry bird at the garden.please dont ever bring up this bums name again like it means something important in the world of football.

willis is highly overrated.this guy averaged 3.97 ypc last year(it was rounded off to 4.0 ypc when it shouldnt have been),thats is highly average.

the defense has no players that play clutch when it counts most in pressure situations.the defensive players all fold and vanish quicker then a twinky in front of a fat chick. milloy use to be a good pressure defensive player but his best years are long gone and the losing mediocrity of other bills players has rubbed off on him. 

7-9  to  8-8 is where i see the bills going.

Wow, brilliant analysis. The Pats aren't making the playoff this year. How's that for where I see things?

Clayton may be right about Gandy. I'm very skeptical of Gandy. Remember, at this time last year Pucillo was 1st on the depth chart at LG and now he's gone. There's a lot of practices & 4 exhibition games before I'd count on Gandy being our opening day LT. Even if he starts the season, he could end up getting replaced by Tucker, just like Lawrence Smith was last year. The difference being Teague at LT. There's also a chance that Preston could emerge in camp & a line of Teague, Anderson, Preston, Villarial & Williams might be the answer.

There are also other options at LT (maybe someone not on the team today), before anyone should pencil in Gandy.

I'll believe Gandy as our LT when I see it. I just don't have the same high hopes for Gandy as some others & it wouldn't shock me if he were to go from the #1 LT to riding the pine to gone in 1 year.

Wow, brilliant analysis.  The Pats aren't making the playoff this year.  How's that for where I see things?

374045[/snapback]

Seriously? Why not? I think they roll the AFC east and have home field through out. All the pieces are there and the one's that aren't they covered.

11-5.

Book it dano.

t-r

374040[/snapback]

You need less vodka in your chowda

Clayton may be right about Gandy.  I'm very skeptical of Gandy.  Remember, at this time last year Pucillo was 1st on the depth chart at LG and now he's gone.  There's a lot of practices & 4 exhibition games before I'd count on Gandy being our opening day LT.  Even if he starts the season, he could end up getting replaced by Tucker, just like Lawrence Smith was last year.  The difference being Teague at LT.  There's also a chance that Preston could emerge in camp & a line of Teague, Anderson, Preston, Villarial & Williams might be the answer.

There are also other options at LT (maybe someone not on the team today), before anyone should pencil in Gandy. 

I'll believe Gandy as our LT when I see it.  I just don't have the same high hopes for Gandy as some others & it wouldn't shock me if he were to go from the #1 LT to riding the pine to gone in 1 year.

374046[/snapback]

Two side to every coin. Peter King thinks he's going to be good, Clayton thinks he's going to be bad. It's a pissin contest if you ask me. Who ever is correct will dodge the question as it's proven next year.

I hope he's good, sincerely I do, but I remember the day we signed him thinking to my self...'Mike ghandi? We got mike freakin Ghandi to fill in for Jonas Jennings. We're DOOMED'

t-r

Seriously?  Why not?  I think they roll the AFC east and have home field through out.  All the pieces are there and the one's that aren't they covered. 

11-5.

Book it dano.

Considering the Jets give them fits every year, as do the Dolphins (who took one from them last year when they were horrible), and without the Pats being able to tee-off on Bledsoe and Henry, not to mention losing their excellent coordinators, I don't see them "rolling the AFC East." And the "miss the playoffs" was supposed to be as brilliant an analysis as the one I was responding to.

374040[/snapback]

With that analysis I'm wondering how the hell you figure the Bills will win 7-8. You had nothing good to say about them, so why don't you see them going 4-12?

Some of your thoughts aren't bad, but the fact that you try to degrade every aspect of the Bills team shows me that you're not even trying to be fair.

Two side to every coin.  Peter King thinks he's going to be good, Clayton thinks he's going to be bad.  It's a pissin contest if you ask me.  Who ever is correct will dodge the question as it's proven next year.

Peter King got his opinion from McNally. Clayton I'll bet didn't. I'll take McNally's opinion, Pucillo last year notwithstanding.

When they stand still they usually lose.

374043[/snapback]

JP got his leg snapped running. Yes?

Bleadsloe didn't move, couldn't move, but never really got hurt in Buffalo.

Considering the Jets give them fits every year, as do the Dolphins (who took one from them last year when they were horrible), and without the Pats being able to tee-off on Bledsoe and Henry, not to mention losing their excellent coordinators, I don't see them "rolling the AFC East."  And the "miss the playoffs" was supposed to be as brilliant an analysis as the one I was responding to.

374053[/snapback]

Hey listen genius, I wasn't trying to be rude I'm just making a basic observation based on the team they have. New England went 5-1 in our division last year and the year before. That doesn't sound like anyone is 'giving them fits'.

The Nucleus of the team is still there. Do you have any reason to believe Tom Brady isn't going to be the player he's been the last 4 years? Do you have any reason to believe that Corey Dillon is going backwards in his career?

Teddy Bruschi is the only question mark on defense. Ty Law was gone for the post season and they didn't miss a beat. They also added two more starters to their defense with Scott and Brown. Why would I believe they are going to miss the playoffs?

The coordinators are gone but Bill still remains. If they miss the playoffs I'll call you a genius, but I doubt that's going to happen unless the whole team suddenly gets some fatal disease.

t-r

I think they roll the AFC east and have home field through out. 

t-r

374048[/snapback]

Is 10-2 in your division over two years worthy of considered domination?

I'll stick to my guns and say they ROLL THE AFC EAST

t-r

Hey listen genius, I wasn't trying to be rude I'm just making a basic observation based on the team they have.  New England went 5-1 in our division last year and the year before.  That doesn't sound like anyone is 'giving them fits'.

The Nucleus of the team is still there.  Do you have any reason to believe Tom Brady isn't going to be the player he's been the last 4 years?  Do you have any reason to believe that Corey Dillon is going backwards in his career?

Teddy Bruschi is the only question mark on defense.  Ty Law was gone for the post season and they didn't miss a beat.  They also added two more starters to their defense with Scott and Brown.  Why would I believe they are going to miss the playoffs? 

The coordinators are gone but Bill still remains.  If they miss the playoffs I'll call you a genius, but I doubt that's going to happen unless the whole team suddenly gets some fatal disease.

First of all, like I said, the "miss the playoffs" was in response to "patswhipup," not you, genius. Second of all, while the teams I mentioned didn't always beat the Pats, they played them close WITH the coordinators, Bruschi, and the depth players that have since left the team. IOW, it won't get easier for the Pats this year.

Clayton may be right about Gandy.  I'm very skeptical of Gandy.  Remember, at this time last year Pucillo was 1st on the depth chart at LG and now he's gone. 

I'll believe Gandy as our LT when I see it.  I just don't have the same high hopes for Gandy as some others & it wouldn't shock me if he were to go from the #1 LT to riding the pine to gone in 1 year.

374046[/snapback]

Same here. I really don't know what they are going to do, I guess neither

do the Bills, however Gandy is listed as starter.

Pretty scary. And I don't think that they will be playing a lot of musical

O-linemen though. Continuity would suffer, and how much better are any of these

guys than another.