Danica Pactrick...Espns new lovefest.

I hate that fuggin network. What in gods name is so special about Danica Patrick? Shes not even that hot. I mean why do i have to see a Danica Patrick Stoy every 5 minutes on espn news?

I realize she races with men, but honestly im really not that impressed. She seems like a middle of the road driver with no pun intended. The good news however is less Tom Brady.

For an Indy car racer? Okaaaay.

373741[/snapback]

No, for a woman she's average looking. She's not hot. There aren't any other women Indy car drivers so that's kind of an empty compliment to say she's hot for an Indy car driver.

No, for a woman she's average looking.  She's not hot.  There aren't any other women Indy car drivers so that's kind of an empty compliment to say she's hot for an Indy car driver.

373950[/snapback]

Are you just watching the races? From some of the links I 've seen posted here, she is great looking.

She is having a great ROOKIE year.

No, for a woman she's average looking.  She's not hot.  There aren't any other women Indy car drivers so that's kind of an empty compliment to say she's hot for an Indy car driver.

373950[/snapback]

I don't know man, I think she's beautiful...and not just in the Stuff pictures. Just my type I guess.

From the interviews she's given she seems to be fairly intelligent also. Not a bumbling idiot like many of the other drivers. Hard to tell too much from a few short interviews, but she comes off very well.

I find her attractive, but if she was my girlfriend, she wouldn't be for long because she isnt attractive enough to get me to stop peering at other women.

374016[/snapback]

no woman could stop me from checking out other women :huh: