Technically Speaking....Football is here!

I was thinking June is really the last month without any NFL. Training camp starts in July and then obvioulsy we have pre-season in August so June is really the last month without football of some sort.

I was just thinking that today is the last day of June and we are really getting fairly close to the best time of year! :P

Im just excited cause I still hate the way our season ended.....that was a tough way to finish a season.

I was thinking June is really the last month without any NFL. Training camp starts in July and then obvioulsy we have pre-season in August so June is really the last month without football of some sort.

I was just thinking that today is the last day of June and we are really getting fairly close to the best time of year! :doh: 

Im just excited cause I still hate the way our season ended.....that was a tough way to finish a season.

371759[/snapback]

I was thinking that if you drop the J in June and a a Pr, it spells Prune. I don't like prunes and I don't like June because it's the last month with no football.

I've never thought of it that way and it struck me funny, so I just wanted to share it with everyone. :lol: