Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Good ole eddie.. i promised everybody i would lay off ed for a while.  He was having some pains in his vagina.

373255[/snapback]

You promised? Who the F did ya promise?

I find it quite humorous (and flattering), that I have my little TBD stalker. ;)

You promised? Who the F did ya promise?

I find it quite humorous (and flattering), that I have my little TBD stalker.  ;)

374531[/snapback]

Ride with it son, you've made the TSW Bigtime. I always considered you a legend before, but I'm just so impressionable.

Sorry I missed you guys up at Inner Harbor. Hope you at least hit the ESPN Sports Zone. One of their bartenders is a Buffalo football and hockey fan.

Ride with it son, you've made the TSW Bigtime. I always considered you a legend before, but I'm just so impressionable.

Sorry I missed you guys up at Inner Harbor. Hope you at least hit the ESPN Sports Zone. One of their bartenders is a Buffalo football and hockey fan.

374556[/snapback]

We had a blast. The harbor area is absolutely beautiful (though once we left the area, I felt like I was going to get shot).

We ate a place called Capitol City Restaraunt and Pub. Awesome place.

Wow Tom's cats must have taught your cats to type.  See I thought Ed didn't like pussies.

374541[/snapback]

Leave my cats out of this. My friggin' cats not only read Scientific American, but they don't fry macaroni and season it with pickle juice. They're far smarter than most of the people in this retard-fest here.

Leave my cats out of this.  My friggin' cats not only read Scientific American, but they don't fry macaroni and season it with pickle juice.  They're far smarter than most of the people in this retard-fest here.

374582[/snapback]

So what do they season fried macaroni with? ;)

If you only felt like you were going to get shot, you were in the good part of Baltimore.  :(

374583[/snapback]

;) My wife and I and a couple we know took our kids to the Balto Zoo.

We got lost, since Mapquest was a WEE bit off on their directions.

I had to stop at a gas station and ask a guy who looked like Pookie from "New Jack City" for directions.

Oh, the fun times.

• 3 weeks later...