i'm not sure i like this burris signing...

eball

...after all, the drafting of jeff burris was the first move made by the bills following their 4th SB appearance. it was the start of a downward trend we're still trying to recover from.

burris = bad times a comin'

Nonsense.

Now, picking Bucky Brooks and Friggin' Lonnie with the next two selections...... you might have a valid argument with that one...

<_<

...after all, the drafting of jeff burris was the first move made by the bills following their 4th SB appearance.  it was the start of a downward trend we're still trying to recover from.

burris = bad times a comin'

370894[/snapback]

I recommend Reynolds. It's the best quality aluminum foil on the market.

Nonsense.

Now, picking Bucky Brooks and Friggin' Lonnie with the next two selections...... you might have a valid argument with that one...

<_<

370911[/snapback]

eureka! i've seen the light! the past 11 seasons (there's that number again) were triggered by the acquisition of burris and his re-acquisition by the organization will negate the earlier hex. it's all so simple. in fact, the bills should immediately hire brooks as the color man (no pun intended) and friggin' lonnie can be the gaffer. just to be on the safe side.

start making the SB reservations now!

eureka!  i've seen the light!  the past 11 seasons (there's that number again) were triggered by the acquisition of burris and his re-acquisition by the organization will negate the earlier hex.  it's all so simple.  in fact, the bills should immediately hire brooks as the color man (no pun intended) and friggin' lonnie can be the gaffer.  just to be on the safe side.

start making the SB reservations now!

370931[/snapback]

Let nothing come between you and the light.