Kind of funny.... yet disturbing point on Losman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I see it as an omen.  With a name like that... He's got to win!

Just like when Marino started wearing 13.

It is a good sign!

371050[/snapback]

But with a name like Losman he is bound to win.

And by wearing #7 he's bound to be unlucky.

So he'll do a Kelly and make 4 straight superbowls but never win one.

It's all in the tea leaves. A pats fan said so.

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a Pats fan yesterday, and we were talking bills/pats. So he says to me who's your RDE and I tell him Aaron Schobel. He says to me....I bet that's comforting having the initials of your RDE come up one ''s" short of ASS.

Never thought of it that way and it struck me funny but hope its just his name and not in his playing lol.

It just occurred to me that for Jim Kelly, his last name

can also be a girl's first name. It really would have been

funny if he played like a girl and still won games forcing

all the other teams to say: "Hey that guy that plays like a

girl can really throw the ball. I am not going to make fun

of guys with last names that sound like girl's first names

anymore."

Jack Handy

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a Pats fan yesterday, and we were talking bills/pats. So he says to me who's your coach and I tell him Mike Mularky. He says to me....I bet that's comforting having the name of your coach come up like it's a big joke.

Never thought of it that way and it struck me funny but hope its just his name and he's not a big joke lol.

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a Pats fan yesterday, and we were talking bills/pats. So he says to me who's that backup DT you drafted a couple of years back and I tell him Lauvale Sape. He says to me....I bet that's comforting knowing that if you drop the last letter of his last name, it spells SAP.

Never thought of it that way and it struck me funny but hope its just his name and not in his playing lol.

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a Cowboys fan yesterday, and we were talking bills/cowboys. So I says to him whos your new QB and he tells me Bledsoe. I says to him....i bet thats comforting having the first 3 letters of your quaterback come up 'goat blowing statue with no field presence'.

He said he never thought of it that way and it struck him funny but hope its just his name and not in his playing lol.

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a Pats fan yesterday, and we were talking bills/pats. So he says to me whos your MLB and I tell him Fletcher. He says to me....i bet thats comforting having the first 5 letters of your MLB come up as one classic funny-ass detective.

I would like to offer a formal apology to BF In Indiana. Seriously. I have often told him no one could ever say something as utterly retarded as he could.

I was waaaaaaaaaaay off.

This is the single most assinine thread i have EVER read.

Seriously, Riddler, I couldn't imagine you're of full mental capacity if

1) You didn't realize this earlier, seeing as his name is pronounced LOSSman.

2) You found this the least bit entertaining.

3) Just before you clicked "New Topic" that part of your brain that should say "Why the !@#$ am I posting this?" didn't fire off an alarm like a 4th grade "air raid" drill.

wow.

I would like to offer a formal apology to BF In Indiana. Seriously. I have often told him no one could ever say something as utterly retarded as he could.

I was waaaaaaaaaaay off.

This is the single most assinine thread i have EVER read.

Seriously, Riddler, I couldn't imagine you're of full mental capacity if

1) You didn't realize this earlier, seeing as his name is pronounced LOSSman.

2) You found this the least bit entertaining.

3) Just before you clicked "New Topic" that part of your brain that should say "Why the !@#$ am I posting this?" didn't fire off an alarm like a 4th grade "air raid" drill.

wow.

371268[/snapback]

http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=Riddler

Suggestion #3 works for me!!