Well I'm glad Canada passed a gay marriage bill

My point and question is that the Homosexual's lobby attempts to interject their sex lives into every other part of their lives goes far beyond their desire for marriage rights and why is that so? A simple observation and question. We ARE still allowed to observe and question things, right?

370867[/snapback]

And you're allowed to be slapped down for it if your observations are baseless and stupid. Every conversation you've ever had with a homosexual has involved them saying to you at some point "I'm gay"? <_<

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We ARE still allowed to observe and question things, right?

370867[/snapback]

Only if I can equate Christian lobby attempts with all Christians in the way you are equating Homosexual lobby attempts with all homosexuals.

Deal?

My point and question is that the Homosexual's lobby attempts to interject their sex lives into every other part of their lives goes far beyond their desire for marriage rights

Only if I can equate Christian lobby attempts with all Christians in the way you are equating Homosexual lobby attempts with all homosexuals. 

Deal?

370917[/snapback]

Nope...never seen "priest=gay pedophile". Nope.....never seen "All Catholics are anti-gay". Nope.....never seen "all Christians are intolerant Red Stater boobs".

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me ask all of you this.....if Homosexuals dont use thier sexuality to define their themselves as you claim, then why is there a gay/lesbian/transgender club for everything from fly fishing to cycling?

Nope...never seen "priest=gay pedophile". Nope.....never seen "All Catholics are anti-gay". Nope.....never seen "all Christians are intolerant Red Stater boobs".

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

370995[/snapback]

Although you thought you were being clever, you just proved his point.

Although you thought you were being clever, you just proved his point.

371005[/snapback]

The only thing "proven" is that there are certain groups where its OK to lump people together and others where its not, which is bull sh--.

You mean because that's what the media reports every day?  Yeah, the parade marching baby diaper wearing fruits are absolutely the face of all homosexuals, just as everyone who hates them belongs in the KKK, right?

I lived in San Francisco for five years.  I worked with alot of homosexuals.  Most of them are regular people who try to live a good life and it would be difficult if not impossible to determine their sexual preference unless you saw them with their partner in a social setting.  As far as friends go, I have only one acquantance in Alaska, who I didn't know was gay when I met him (Alaska isn't exactly the bastion of overt homosexual behavior).  I found out at a party when his "partner" decided to try and piss me off by acting like a queen because he had the typical stereotype against "Right Wing Military" white guys.

We can spend eternity debating whether it's a choice or a natural "screw up" - personally I could give a flying rat's ass.  Prohibition sucks and freedom isn't always supposed to be palatable.

370883[/snapback]

Well said.

Let me ask all of you this.....if Homosexuals dont use thier sexuality to define their themselves as you claim, then why is there a gay/lesbian/transgender club for everything from fly fishing to cycling?

370995[/snapback]

Because people like you continue to ostracize them based on your ignorance and they'd rather not end up buried like a lawn dart in a cornfield so they tend to hang with their own.

That's obviously alot different than a bunch of BILLS fans hanging together on a message board. <_<

370995[/snapback]

There are lesbian fly fishing clubs? I think I saw a movie once..... <_<

I heard the homosexual bug will be fixed in the next version of the matrix. <_<

I don't care if you're gay or not. I'm positive you can raise your kids better than mullet head. All I ask is you don't clog up main street with self indulgence parades about how great you are.

And now it's approved in Spain, according to todays big news !

Which means this must be a slow news day... ( yawn )

Can hardly wait for my Tom Cruise and Oprah updates !

371690[/snapback]

You think they will both be moving to Spain? Tom is gay- we all know that. (Uh oh... here comes Tom to sue me! He's as defensive about being called gay as some people on this board.) Is Oprah gay too? She does have her special friend.