High school Stereotype Quiz

Wow. Prep/Jock/Cheerleader with Loner a close second. I wore a t-shirt and jeans almost every day, didn't play any sports, and doubt many in my class of 400 even knew my name. Go figure.

I'd say loner is more accurate. I think that the fact that I love sports, wanted to be popular, and had a tight clique (of a few fellow loners) probably pushed me towards my result.

Geek. But I was really a prep/jock, so I don't trust this test.

369628[/snapback]

I was a little of everything in high school, so I couldn't classify myself into just one category. I had friends of all kinds, but only a few that I considered really good friends.

I was a little of everything in high school, so I couldn't classify myself into just one category.  I had friends of all kinds, but only a few that I considered really good friends.

369632[/snapback]

That's pretty much what I was. I also had issues with authority. <_<

Loner 75%

Punk/Rebel 69%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader 44%

Geek 31%

Goth 25%

Stoner 13%

Drama nerd 0%

Ghetto gangsta 0%

Wow. Prep/Jock/Cheerleader with Loner a close second. I wore a t-shirt and jeans almost every day, didn't play any sports, and doubt many in my class of 400 even knew my name. Go figure.

I'd say loner is more accurate. I think that the fact that I love sports, wanted to be popular, and had a tight clique (of a few fellow loners) probably pushed me towards my result.

369623[/snapback]

Yeah, I didn't really join a clique until Senior year (before that a loner) but I was that same guy in HS - sort of the Kevin Arnold if you will.

Miraculously, the female counterparts to our clique that we hung out with were the hot cheerleader/popular type of girls, even though most of my friends were not. Also, after reading the most recent "Dumped" post last week, I came to the sad realization that I dated the undisputed MUF of this group 7 years ago. I mean, I knew it at the time, but ya know...