OK, how about your most hated enemy player!

Buckey

Cookie Gilchrist...oh wait that would be what player hates the Bills the most.

The 1970s fish (all of them), followed closely by any other fish player.

368748[/snapback]

I read a story about him recently...Wow, I didn't know the background on this guy...He was a little before my time.

He sounds like a VERY bitter man...

Seems as though he has a lot of issues period.

Cookie

368804[/snapback]

Wow- what an incredible jackass!

"Cookie"™ Gilchrist with Jack Kemp hugging him after winning the1st of  the only 2 Championships for the Buffalo Bills of the then AFL. Sunday, December 26, 1964 at the "Old Rock Pile" War Memorial Stadium (The Heart of the Ghetto) in Buffalo, New York. This is the greatest picture ever taken of a Black Nubian Man and White Anglo Saxon Protestant, who seems to be saying to "Cookie"™, "Your apology Tuesday, November 17, 1964, made my dream of being elected NY ® Congressman and vice presidential running mate of KANS ® Senator Bob Dole in 1996 come true, after I lost that game to the Boston Patriots 38-28 by not running you more than 11 times."

Wow- what an incredible jackass!

368826[/snapback]

"©2000 "Cookie"™Gilchrist.Com,Inc. All Rights Reserved. These materials, pictures and information may not be published, recorded, broadcast, reproduced or distributed without the prior express written consent of "Cookie"™Gilchrist.Com,Inc., Published by Gilchrist Publications, Inc."

Be careful, Cookie might sue you..