• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SCREW CANADA

27135[/snapback]

hey,Hey, HEY! How about being SENSITIVE to us people who are dual citizens??? I live in the US and will have citizenship shortly but still love my hockey roots in Canada. Screw you a-hole! :doh:

It was too close for comfort but still the good guys won.!!!!  And I almost cried when I saw the 9/11 patches. GO TEEEEAM CANADA!!!!! oh yeah GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27132[/snapback]

I know, I know... Canada losing in the World Cup would be like the USA losing in the Olympics in Basketball. Oh wait... Sorry..

Note to USA Basketball. Watch the World Cup of Hockey. See everyone play. Note to USA Basketball see Gretzky.. Hire Michael Jordan.. Right Now. No one says no to Gretzky and no one will say no to Michael.

Why in the hell was Canada wearing 9-11 patches.  They were not part of it and they sure as stevestojan were not there to back us up.  Those A-HOLES ran and hid when we asked for their help!!!!!

27214[/snapback]

What..

Planes from other countries landed where during that day?

Did Canadian citizens die in 9/11?? Yes...

Whose soldiers got bombed helping in Afganistan by an American war plane??

No you are right Canada did nothing..

What..

Planes from other countries landed where during that day?

Did Canadian citizens die in 9/11??  Yes...

Whose soldiers got bombed helping in Afganistan by an American war plane??

No you are right Canada did nothing..

27215[/snapback]

Yeah ok. There mounties were a huge help. :doh:;)

Why in the hell was Canada wearing 9-11 patches.  They were not part of it and they sure as stevestojan were not there to back us up.  Those A-HOLES ran and hid when we asked for their help!!!!!

27214[/snapback]

You got to be kidding. Canada sent troops to Afghanistan to help us out in the real war against the people that were responsible for 9/11. Canadians died in both 9/11 and in Afghanistan. In fact, we even mistakenly bombed a Canadian base in Afghanistan killing many people.

You got to be kidding.  Canada sent troops to Afghanistan to help us out in the real war against the people that were responsible for 9/11.  Canadians died in both 9/11 and in Afghanistan.  In fact, we even mistakenly bombed a Canadian base in Afghanistan killing many people.

27220[/snapback]

I actually read rayzer saying in another thread that he was bombed drunk. He obviously has had too many. He is confused with Canada not supporting the US going into Iraq vs supporting the US in the battle in Afganistan.

We asked straight out for your help and your govt straight out said no, Britain and Australia were there when the stevestojan got deep. Don't even get me started on this. Especially any jerkoff from Montreal that boos OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM!!! Explain 20,000 Canadiens booing the USA National Anthem???????????????

Congratulations. 

I had high hopes for us (the U.S.), but we could not even get to the finals. Oh well. Next time.

27222[/snapback]

The US played well. They surprised me. I had them going no where in this tourney.. Losing 2-1 to Finland has no shame. Finland is damn good and will be Canada's biggest test.

We asked straight out for your help and your govt straight out said no,  Britain and Australia were there when the stevestojan got deep.  Don't even get me started on this.  Especially any jerkoff from Montreal that boos OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM!!!  Explain 20,000 Canadiens booing the USA National Anthem???????????????

27225[/snapback]

Said no about Iraq. Which makes us much like the Democrats in this country.

How do I explain 20,000 people boing the national anthem. I dont. But I imagine your attitude does not help.

Look up 9-11 and Canada's involvement in Afganistan. You might be amazed.

I actually read rayzer saying in another thread that he was bombed drunk.  He obviously has had too many.  He is confused with Canada not supporting the US going into Iraq vs supporting the US in the battle in Afganistan.

27221[/snapback]

Sorry Indy, I am buzzed, but not bad enough to know when someone is booing my countries National Anthem. You never heard that in any USA ice rink for O' Canada.

Sorry Indy, I am buzzed, but not bad enough to know when someone is booing my countries National Anthem.  You never heard that in any USA ice rink for O' Canada.

27228[/snapback]

Get over it. It was classless but as you know Montreal has a number of french canadians. If you ask most canadians they hate french canadians.

Bottom line is that Canada supported the USA in 9-11 and sent troops to Afganistan. Did you happen to watch the coverage in Canada that day. The fans were ripped.

Said no about Iraq.  Which makes us much like the Democrats in this country.

How do I explain 20,000 people boing the national anthem. I dont.  But I imagine your attitude does not help.

Look up 9-11 and Canada's involvement in Afganistan.  You might be amazed.

27227[/snapback]

I never had this attitude until MY National Anthem got booed on national TV.

My families cottage is in Canada on the St. Lawrence River and to this day is my most favorite place to visit. Canada is beautiful, but the immature Canadiens of Montreal are far from that. You never hear antything like this coming from Toronto.

I have never in my life, EVER thought of booing another countries National Anthem!!!

Get over it.  It was classless but as you know Montreal has a number of french canadians.  If you ask most canadians they hate french canadians. 

Bottom line is that Canada supported the USA in 9-11 and sent troops to Afganistan.  Did you happen to watch the coverage in Canada that day.  The fans were ripped.

27229[/snapback]

Yeah, we all know how much France supported us, right???

Booing another countries National Anthem is just downright pathetic, no matter who it is and I will never forgive anyone who did it.

I never had this attitude until MY National Anthem got booed on national TV. 

My families cottage is in Canada on the St. Lawrence River and to this day is my most favorite place to visit.  Canada is beautiful, but the immature Canadiens of Montreal are far from that.  You never hear antything like this coming from Toronto.

I have never in my life, EVER thought of booing another countries National Anthem!!!

27230[/snapback]

Rayzer,

It was ignorant and classless. I did not boo the anthem. And I was ashamed of those who did.

What also is along ignorant and classless is spitting in the face of Canada by saying something as ridiculous as you did. Saying that Canada did nothing. Canadians died in 9-11. Canadian soldiers died in Afganistan. Think about that before you spit in the face of Canada because a few ignorant Canadians booed an athem. Think about those Canadians that died helping in the cause. That is why they wore the bands. They wore the bands to show respect.

Rayzer,

It was ignorant and classless.  I did not boo the anthem. And I was ashamed of those who did. 

What also is along ignorant and classless is spitting in the face of Canada by saying something as ridiculous as you did.  Saying that Canada did nothing.  Canadians died in 9-11.  Canadian soldiers died in Afganistan.  Think about that before you spit in the face of Canada because a few ignorant Canadians booed an athem.  Think about those Canadians that died helping in the cause.  That is why they wore the bands.  They wore the bands to show respect.

27232[/snapback]

People from many, many countries died in 9-11, too many to remember. And me spitting in the face of Canada.....you have to be kidding right??? This is a freaking message board. 20,000, I repeat 20,000 Canadiens spit right in the faces of every living American by booing our Anthem. There is just no excuse for that whatsoever.

And for what we have done for Canada in the past, their help was appreciated, but dwarfed by what we have done for them.