Has anyone seen AD recently...?

Fezmid

In a match between Darin/Mrs. Darin and the bear, my money is on Nanook and the wife. The only thing is question, is whether there will be enough of the carcass left to recognize that it was a bear.

In a match between Darin/Mrs. Darin and the bear, my money is on Nanook and the wife. The only thing is question, is whether there will be enough of the carcass left to recognize that it was a bear.

368536[/snapback]

I believe they would be very effective in the kill. After all that would feed the Nanook clan for a while.

The news of my demise is greatly exaggerated.  Unused firearm?  I think not. :angry:

368583[/snapback]

They apparantly had two firearms (since they shot and killed the bear as well), so I just figured you were a good shot and didn't NEED to use both of them... I guess I was mistaken. :doh:

CW

They apparantly had two firearms (since they shot and killed the bear as well), so I just figured you were a good shot and didn't NEED to use both of them...  I guess I was mistaken. :doh:

CW

368586[/snapback]

Ya got two hands don't ya? Chance favors the prepared man. :angry:

Also, if you see the word tent, understand that there's no way that could be me or my wife. Tents in Alaska are the equivalent of hot pockets wrappers. Just gives bears a little more chance to play with their food.

Ya got two hands don't ya?  Chance favors the prepared man.  :angry:

Also, if you see the word tent, understand that there's no way that could be me or my wife.  Tents in Alaska are the equivalent of hot pockets wrappers.  Just gives bears a little more chance to play with their food.

368594[/snapback]

Yeah, I found it sad, but ironic that they stored their food in bear-proof containers, but not themselves...

Ya got two hands don't ya?  Chance favors the prepared man.  :(

Also, if you see the word tent, understand that there's no way that could be me or my wife.  Tents in Alaska are the equivalent of hot pockets wrappers.  Just gives bears a little more chance to play with their food.

368594[/snapback]

So if you're not in tents, where do you two hang out? Tree stands? :doh: