My girlfriend and I have two new friends......

I think you can still save the cute girl and maybe add another babe to your household in the process. ... As far as the dude, I think if you bought the right Bills fans some beer at the game, they can make sure he's not a problem any more. There's some guys in section 109 who can do the job.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must we do the math for you:  :ph34r:

2 cute girls + 1 guy = 1 happy guy  :P  ;)

367915[/snapback]

Bad part about this is.........most of them have pretty good values. Too tough to pull off, lmao. I mean, they all are mostly the girlfriend / wife type, so I don't think it could be done. They're might be one that was the sorority slut at UVA. However, even at that, UVA does'nt pump out sluts to the degree that other schools do. This is the bible belt after all. lol

I mean, even at the pool, you go there with your GF. Do you know how hard it is just to have to only look at your GF, with all of the other pie around? They go sometimes in like groups of 7 or 8. And it's hard not to take extended looks at the other teachers. If your GF is in the back row of say 3 rows of laying out hot teachers, and all you see is ass staring you in the face, it's almost impossible not to look and get in trouble. Of course the other dudes are in the same boat.

I swear to god, it's like being in the middle of Boston Public....that show that was on FOX with all of the hot teachers.

So, I do the only thing I know as a Bills fan......I get them tickets smack-dab in the Non-tunnel, scoreboard endzone, about 7 rows up, behind the net.  LMAO.  Let's hope they get the royal treatment there.  A nice little, welcome to Buffalo if you will.

367689[/snapback]

Not to burst your bubble, but the non-tunnel endzone is usually littered with opposing fans.....you may have did him a favor......if you want the royal treatment for him next time, make sure you sit his ass in section 122, the EZC is notorious for welcoming outside fans to the RALPH!!!

I mean, even at the pool, you go there with your GF. Do you know how hard it is just to have to only look at your GF, with all of the other pie around? They go sometimes in like groups of 7 or 8. And it's hard not to take extended looks at the other teachers. If your GF is in the back row of say 3 rows of laying out hot teachers, and all you see is ass staring you in the face, it's almost impossible not to look and get in trouble. Of course the other dudes are in the same boat.

You get in trouble for just looking???

I'd get another GF :angry:

I mean, even at the pool, you go there with your GF.  Do you know how hard it is just to have to only look at your GF, with all of the other pie around?  They go sometimes in like groups of 7 or 8.  And it's hard not to take extended looks at the other teachers.  If your GF is in the back row of say 3 rows of laying out hot teachers, and all you see is ass staring you in the face, it's almost impossible not to look and get in trouble.  Of course the other dudes are in the same boat.

I swear to god, it's like being in the middle of Boston Public....that show that was on FOX with all of the hot teachers.

367963[/snapback]

Years ago they developed these things called sunglasses....they serve two purposes, they cover your eyes and protect you from the harmful UV rays of the sun, in addition to that, they protect you from the death rays from wives/GF who are unable to see what direction you eyes are focused on. These "sunglasses" are found in any mall or drugstore, even 7-11 has them.

Actually, they are both really, really cute.  Both girls.  I keep telling my GF that whoever is hiring all of the teachers in the HR dept at their school is a perv.  I've never seen that many good looking 20 something school teachers in my life.

367746[/snapback]

I think we are going to need some photographic evidence to review your opinion. Please provide ASAP. :angry::doh:

I think we are going to need some photographic evidence to review your opinion.  Please provide ASAP.   :(  :doh:

368598[/snapback]

I'm trying. Today is the first day of camp. They both have mesh shorts on, sports bras, underneath of sleeveless T's. It's about 95 out already I think. Hair up in pony tails, with one sticking out the back of a BILLS HAT. WOOHOO, guess which one that is? lol

Anyway, I'm working on pictures so they won't know. Both are probably in the size 5-7 range. One is maybe 5' 7", 125.....well I know she is for sure. The other is probably 5'5", 120. Both probably nice C cups, with tan lines.

You gotta love this sh--. God bless teachers! One dark haired, one sandy blonde. They tell me they may have more tomorrow. Some parents may start to get alarmed though if I end with more instructors than actual kids! Lord help me! LOL

Did anyone else think by reading the title of this post that it was going to turn out to be a girlfriend/wife-swapping story?

367716[/snapback]

Yes!!! I was thinking you showed her the Mandrake Root.

Asks me if I could get them tickets.  Tells me he'll go wild wearing his BOB BAUMHOWER jersey, etc......LMAO.  Not afraid of being around all Bills fans.  I said OK, I'll see what I can do........

367689[/snapback]

A few years back, my dad, brother, my brothers friend Aaron and I went to a Bills - Colts game. Aaron is a big Steelers fan but had never been to a football game before. It's about a two and half hour drive to the stadium from here. The entire way to Orchard Park, Aaron is running his yap about how he was going to wear his Steelers jacket into the Bills game. We get to the stadium and get parked, right of the exit. We have a pretty long walk to the stadium and I can see that Aaron is quite nervous about his decision to wear gold and black into Bills country. We didn't get 100 yards from the car and he'd had enough abuse and headed back to the car to drop the jacket. Even now, years later, I still dog him about his disloyalty to the Steelers. Best part was it was a Colts game!

Back in 1991, my bro and I went to a Bills-Jets games in the Meadowlands thanks to a couple of tickets from his in-laws' neighbors who are season ticket holders and who couldn't use them for that game (but had 4 season tickets and ended up showing to sit in the other 2 seats). I went with a Bills sweatshirt on. I didn't get any grief before or during the game, even though I was cheering pretty loudly. The only thing I heard was on the way to my car when someone from a bus shouted "boo on the Bills fan." Looking back, I realize I was pretty stupid and glad nothing worse happened, and I have to give Jets fans props for that.

Back in 1991, my bro and I went to a Bills-Jets games in the Meadowlands thanks to a couple of tickets from his in-laws' neighbors who are season ticket holders and who couldn't use them for that game (but had 4 season tickets and ended up showing to sit in the other 2 seats).  I went with a Bills sweatshirt on.  I didn't get any grief before or during the game, even though I was cheering pretty loudly.  The only thing I heard was on the way to my car when someone from a bus shouted "boo on the Bills fan."  Looking back, I realize I was pretty stupid and glad nothing worse happened, and I have to give Jets fans props for that.

373929[/snapback]

I've been to the Metrodome and Lambeau to watch the Bills play the Vikes and Packers respectively, and was fully decked out in Bills gear. Packers fans were actually REALLY nice during the entire game. I think they viewed me as an oddity ("An oppsing fan? In OUR stadium? How quaint..."). The Vikings fans are pretty much jerks.

CW

I've been to the Metrodome and Lambeau to watch the Bills play the Vikes and Packers respectively, and was fully decked out in Bills gear.  Packers fans were actually REALLY nice during the entire game.  I think they viewed me as an oddity ("An oppsing fan?  In OUR stadium?  How quaint...").  The Vikings fans are pretty much jerks.

I've found Vikings, Steelers, and Cowboys fans to be, without fail, loudmouth, know-nothing, jerks. :huh:

Bad part about this is.........most of them have pretty good values.  Too tough to pull off, lmao.  I mean, they all are mostly the girlfriend / wife type, so I don't think it could be done.  They're might be one that was the sorority slut at UVA.  However, even at that, UVA does'nt pump out sluts to the degree that other schools do.  This is the bible belt after all.  lol

I mean, even at the pool, you go there with your GF.  Do you know how hard it is just to have to only look at your GF, with all of the other pie around?  They go sometimes in like groups of 7 or 8.  And it's hard not to take extended looks at the other teachers.  If your GF is in the back row of say 3 rows of laying out hot teachers, and all you see is ass staring you in the face, it's almost impossible not to look and get in trouble.  Of course the other dudes are in the same boat.

367963[/snapback]

You did say they were Dolphin fans. They can be turned out as ho's !