Gitmo Link

but..but...they're torturers!!!    They are like the Nazis dammit, cant you Rovians see that?  YOu're all brainwashed!

367726[/snapback]

What the !@#$ man, things on that page isn't propoganda?

Its doen by the government. I'm sure a lot of it is true, and a lot of it isn't. Why not let an independent investagion team deal with it?

What the !@#$ man, things on that page isn't propoganda?

Its doen by the government.  I'm sure a lot of it is true, and a lot of it isn't.  Why not let an independent investagion team deal with it?

367793[/snapback]

LiKe Amnesty International right? :ph34r:

LiKe Amnesty International right?  :doh:

367842[/snapback]

Anyone else catch the story in the Washington Times about Amnesty International actively seeking out Gulag survivors to come forward and support their claim that Gitmo is just as bad if not worse?

Yeah, they're a trustworthy group. :angry:

Anyone else catch the story in the Washington Times about Amnesty International actively seeking out Gulag survivors to come forward and support their claim that Gitmo is just as bad if not worse?

Yeah, they're a trustworthy group.  :angry:

368225[/snapback]

Thanks for an intelligent reply after the last two chimps had to chime in with stupidity.

LiKe Amnesty International right?  :angry:

367842[/snapback]

Ahh theres the other post I posted while drunk and said differently then I meant. I thought I had done 2, lol. I apologize for being so agressive.

And no, not like Amnesty International. Obviously, you wouldn't pick PETA to do an independent investigation on cruelty to animals, so you wouldn't pick Amnesty to do an independent investigation on Guantanamo.

So, does the fact that you mentioned Amnesty International mean that you aren't for an independent review of the situation? And if so, why?

We may be chimps...but we're chimps who can spell.  :angry:

368323[/snapback]

200 monkeys at a keyboard...

OK, reality check. Who is an unbiased observer? And, to play Devil's Advocate, what are they going to observe besides peaches and cream?

Any unbiased international observers at Folsom or Attica?

"Let the warfighters fight the war". Big complaint over Viet Nam, raised even by the Libercrats. Now, when they try to do it - this war isn't all about steel on target -some people want to jump up and protest rights issues.

Whatever.