Gandy is our LT - deal with it.

Stop all this talk about brining in a free agent Left Tackle. Mike Gandy is our starting LT - TD and staff like him.

We are not going to bring in Verba or Wayne Gandy. So lets try and stop the daily "TD should bring in [insert left tackle name here]."

Gandy has been in Buffalo since being signed. He has worked with the offense at all the OTAs and is learning the offense as we speak. Bringing in another free agent tackle at this time would be counter-productive. And the early work from 1 Bills Drive is that they like him a lot.

Stop all this talk about brining in a free agent Left Tackle. Mike Gandy is our starting LT - TD and staff like him.

We are not going to bring in Verba or Wayne Gandy. So lets try and stop the daily "TD should bring in [insert left tackle name here]."

Gandy has been in Buffalo since being signed. He has worked with the offense at all the OTAs and is learning the offense as we speak. Bringing in another free agent tackle at this time would be counter-productive. And the early work from 1 Bills Drive is that they like him a lot.

365440[/snapback]

I hear ya... To this point, as GM of the Bills i do not remember TD being wrong when gambling on a player. I don't consider Drew Bledsoe or Mike Williams (two of his more questionable moves in retrospect to be gambles because they seemed to be no-brainers at the time). The moves that most questioned were Willis, Lee Evans and JP. Willis and Lee are outstanding, we will see about JP... and Gandy is the other. Instead of castrating TD and chastising Gandy. Lets hope this one works out, because IF IT DOES, we have a better line than we did lasat year, with more continuity, and a very strong team. Lets give the guy a shot and wait until the scrimmage to say he is incapable of doing the job.