Josh Uche traded to the Chiefs

SCBills

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I can’t believe the pats traded him. 

Why? His best season he had 11.5 sacks which was 3 seasons ago, he hasn't registered more than 3.0 in his other 4.5 seasons, but to be fair his on pace for 4.0 sacks this year. 

19 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

It tells me the Chiefs don’t think they’re good enough as is to win this year. 

What you guys see as a strength I see as a sign of nervousness from them. 

Apparently not being complacent is something you’re unfamiliar with. 

20 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

It tells me the Chiefs don’t think they’re good enough as is to win this year. 

What you guys see as a strength I see as a sign of nervousness from them. 

They have 15.0 sacks in 7 games which puts them at 23rd in the NFL. Certainly a weakness. 

It’s an arms race!! KC sees what anyone paying attention sees. The league is pretty open this year. There don’t appear to be any dominant teams except maybe Detroit. This may be a year to steal a title. The Bills realized this and chased Cooper. Some years you have to overcome multiple great teams. If I’m the Bills I’m still looking to make another move or 2. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Not seeing a team who can stop them. They are a juggernaut.

We are cursed ugh...

Not that they won’t turn it on late in the season but they’re feelin closer to 2020 Steelers than 2007 patriots to me right now. If I had to guess

they could definitely win it all again but they’re likely getting the bye and then 3 tough playoff games any of which they could lose..  Detroit looks better than them right now and a few afc teams are very close 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Clowney to Bills incoming?

57 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Whats with the Clowney love on this board?   He old, average, and gives you less production than Epenesa.   

Nowhere in my quoted post did I say I love him. I'm not sure any of the posters discussing him do. We're just repeating/discussing the name that has been mentioned by the national media and insiders who usually have a track on these things.

That said, as our #4 or #5 rotational DE, I wouldnt be upset with bringing him in for cheap.

The Chiefs got better is all I really know. Maybe very very slightly better, but still better. I think Beane still has one more move in him. Probably one similar to this. 

I think it's safe to say that all of our lives will be affected by the outcome of next Tuesday. I am of course talking about the NFL trade deadline

1 hour ago, Yobogoya! said:

They really are the new Patriots, right down to teams lining up to trade good players are below market value, smdh 

The NE Cheats died and it's ghost has moved to Kansas City.

45 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Why? His best season he had 11.5 sacks which was 3 seasons ago, he hasn't registered more than 3.0 in his other 4.5 seasons, but to be fair his on pace for 4.0 sacks this year. 

He is really good as a situational speed rusher. He was snake bit with injuries his first two years.