Josh Uche traded to the Chiefs

SCBills

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

He was inactive and now given away. We've heard rumblings about locker room issues. This confirms that at least some of that is true, and Uche was one of the problems.

that makes perfect sense then.

If he is a problem guy then it will only be a matter of time before he acts out and does something illegal or crazy under andy reid in KC.

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

that makes perfect sense then.

If he is a problem guy then it will only be a matter of time before he acts out and does something illegal or crazy under andy reid in KC.

He’s a free agent after this season. Which means he’ll be on his best behavior and play above expectations the remainder of the season to get that new contract.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

bizarre. And to a conference team. 

What is the logical reason to not do so?

Teams like the Bills shouldn’t trade with KC as a general rule because they will likely stand in our way in January.

The pats don’t have to worry about that. Mahomes may not even still be around by the time they return to contention. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

He’s a free agent after this season. Which means he’ll be on his best behavior and play above expectations the remainder of the season to get that new contract.

yea well wait till he gets to play for the fumble rooooski.....rooski guy.  

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I wouldn't mind that for the right price.

All depends whether Beane and McD think we can generate a solid pass rush with Von coming back.  I personally would like to see Solomon get more playing time on passing downs.

I think LB is a bigger issue if we have to keep counting on Spector if Bernard keeps getting banged up every couple weeks.

Yeah seems to me 3 biggest questionable spots for Bills are safety, LB, and DT

• Agree 2

Just now, FireChans said:

The pats don’t have to worry about that. Mahomes may not even still be around by the time they return to contention. 

What is Pat these days? 28ish? Figure he will live to at least 80 so if the Pats don't contend until roughly 2074 im ok with that. Longer would be fine, but I won't get greedy.

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yeah seems to me 3 biggest questionable spots for Bills are safety, LB, and DT

LB I think we are ok. Milano will come back later in the season. Bernard can be given rest based on weekly matchups.

Safety worries me tremendously.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

He was inactive and now given away. We've heard rumblings about locker room issues. This confirms that at least some of that is true, and Uche was one of the problems.

winning fixes a lot of these issues.

this is a solid pickup. adds a horse to the stable to attack the passing game. the chiefs know they need to be able to pressure us and the ravens. they may need a heap of bodies against the ravens the way henry makes everyone on defense move so much.

this is a solid move by the chiefs.

20 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Clowney is about as anti-process as they come. 

He has to have the worst hype:production ratio in the league. Maybe ever. It has been a decade and he tops headlines and has not once had a double digit sack season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Clowney is about as anti-process as they come. 

If we're still worried about that this far into McD's tenure then it means the Process has failed. At this point, McD and Josh and the other leaders should be able to absorb a guy like Clowney, and even coach him up to get the best out of him.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1