RUMOR:

Roundybout

• Roundybout changed the title to RUMOR: Patriots will be firing Jerod Mayo within 48 hours

No way. They've been grooming that guy to be HC for years. I'd be stunned if they can him that quickly. I'm not even sure I could name five Patriots outside of the guys who started at QB this year; they're not exactly built to win.

• Agree 4

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

First year in? Urban Meyer type move wow if true but this is Kirk minihane and he loves to make wild claims 

This is true, however I’ve heard from a lot of Pats fans that Mayo is absolutely despised by the players with multiple receivers calling him out. Brady and Billy B did too.

Edited by Roundybout
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, somnus00 said:

Shocked they didn't hire Vrable in the first place. 

I thought he should’ve been their hire too. I expect Vrable to be HC of the Eagles, Browns (where he’s currently a consultant) or Patriots by next season. Mayo must’ve really screwed up royally to lose a locker room so quickly. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This is true, however I’ve heard from a lot of Pats fans that Mayo is absolutely despised by the players with multiple receivers calling him out. Brady and Billy B did too.

Any insight as to why he’s so hated now? I never heard that type of thing while he was DC. 

Edited by BarleyNY