If you could go back in time to March of 2024, would you sign Derrick Henry?

Lost

Just now, Simon said:

Agree with all of this except one thing.

He is not slower; in fact he looks as fast or faster to me than he has at almost any time in his career.

Which is decidedly not typical for 30yr old 250lb backs.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him fail a PED test, especially if he ends up having to rehab an injury.

Interesting observation, I have thought the same thing. He looks stronger, bigger and faster than at any time before in his career. When he gets up to speed its as if he has a "Nitrous switch" on his engine to boost him this year. Like the sprinter Ben Johnson back in the late 80s when he was jacked on Stanozolol. 

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

This is a topic for if he’s still running hard late in the season.  I’d probably be giving him somewhat limited snaps at this point to keep him fresh if it was me, the ravens can pretty much score however they want.  

Have him hit his chick like we did von. Boom modern problems/ modern solutions!

1 hour ago, Livinginthepast said:

This is the most important part for me! Unless he was sure to sign in the NFC, Do not let Baltimore get him. I also think he would have made a great 1-2 punch with Cook.

With Allen, as is the case with Jackson, Henry be the #2 punch.

I really don’t remember anyone saying they wanted Henry few months ago.  It’s not productive or reasonable to look at every signing  that works out and wondering why your team didn't do it.  Why didn’t other teams draft Josh Allen and let’s remember the responses on here.