Americans supporting authoritarianism

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Incorrect. Less government oversight leads to E. Coli outbreaks and tainted meat, as recent examples. 

Everything else you posted is nonsense.

Well roundy, who is in charge of this oversight? Trump or Biden?

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Incorrect. Less government oversight leads to E. Coli outbreaks and tainted meat, as recent examples. 

Everything else you posted is nonsense.

I'm going to need a citation on this claim.  If your supposition is true, shouldn't the FDA & USDA be working at the optimal levels under the current spend happy house & senate?  What is the excuse for E.Coli sneaking thru on Kamala's watch?

Maybe it's the pet liberal project stealing reallocating funds (Ukraine)?  Never.

1 minute ago, ScotSHO said:

I'm going to need a citation on this claim.  If your supposition is true, shouldn't the FDA & USDA be working at the optimal levels under the current spend happy house & senate?  What is the excuse for E.Coli sneaking thru on Kamala's watch?

Maybe it's the pet liberal project stealing reallocating funds (Ukraine)?  Never.

It’s not because Trump cut funding to USDA meat inspection. 

https://www.eesi.org/articles/view/what-is-cut-in-trumps-usda-budget-a-lot-it-turns-out

Im also not sure how you continue to confuse defense spending with USDA spending but maybe we can work on that. 

27 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Well roundy, who is in charge of this oversight? Trump or Biden?

The GOP stranglehold on Congress. 

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s not because Trump cut funding to USDA meat inspection. 

https://www.eesi.org/articles/view/what-is-cut-in-trumps-usda-budget-a-lot-it-turns-out

Im also not sure how you continue to confuse defense spending with USDA spending but maybe we can work on that. 

The GOP stranglehold on Congress. 

Hey genius, are you saying there was no outbreaks before Trump cut funding? Cause doesn't always equal effect.

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Hey genius, are you saying there was no outbreaks before Trump cut funding? Cause doesn't always equal effect.

Of course not. But lowering standards is never the answer. 

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Of course not. But lowering standards is never the answer. 

Does this apply to firefighters, police, med school applicants, military and military special forces as well?

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Does this apply to firefighters, police, med school applicants, military and military special forces as well?

I know where you’re going with this and it’s silly. 

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

More government is never the answer. This thing happens regardless of government funding.

Nah, a robust social safety net is a good thing. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Did social security stop existing or something?

It will when we're ready to collect.

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Did social security stop existing or something?

As if that was enough to live off of anyways.

32 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

With what money? Politicians have already been borrowing money from SS for along time.

Could always cut the defense budget a smidge. 

24 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Bless your heart.

Nice cop out.

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I gave it my best shot to answer these questions from my perspective. Most of my answers are non-committal and that's because I interpret most of the questions as highly subjective without being provided any context or details.

That's why there are 6 possible responses to each question