Kommie-La is pure evil and here is the proof

We all know that she is completely clueless and totally out of her depth. Incompetence of epic proportions.

But that she is pure and utter evil and, unlike Trump, a genuine threat to freedom and democracy? I suspect that some of you simply wouldn't know most or all of her back story. I certainly didn't.

The following interview between Tucker Carlson and Harmeet Dhillon sent chills down my spine.

The loony left often state that "I don't like what Trump says"

My response would simply be "I shudder at what Kommie-La does currently as VP and, even worse, what she intends to do as president" She has been an opportunistic political hyena since day dot.

The brilliant Dhillon's breakdown is truly sobering:

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

We all know that she is completely clueless and totally out of her depth. Incompetence of epic proportions.

But that she is pure and utter evil and, unlike Trump, a genuine threat to freedom and democracy? I suspect that some of you simply wouldn't know most or all of her back story. I certainly didn't.

The following interview between Tucker Carlson and Harmeet Dhillon sent chills down my spine.

The loony left often state that "I don't like what Trump says"

My response would simply be "I shudder at what Kommie-La does currently as VP and, even worse, what she intends to do as president" She has been an opportunistic political hyena since day dot.

The brilliant Dhillon's breakdown is truly sobering:

Thank you for your post.  I fear that it will fall on deaf ears here on PPP. The left-leaning members here do not care anything about Kamala, they simply want President Trump gone.

They do not care who the candidate is.

They do not care if they are not capable to lead.

They do not care how much the country is hurt.

They ONLY care that Trump is not allowed to win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Thank you for your post.  I fear that it will fall on deaf ears here on PPP. The left-leaning members here do not care anything about Kamala, they simply want President Trump gone.

They do not care who the candidate is.

They do not care if they are not capable to lead.

They do not care how much the country is hurt.

They ONLY care that Trump is not allowed to win.

Yes I know. Trump derangement syndrome is very real.

In Liberalland, you can steal from a white man, mock a Christian or mutilate a child's genitals.

But use the wrong pronoun or award the job to the best candidate instead of the nominated DEI box ticker and watch them apply the cancel culture blowtorch to your conservative arse.

It's the Democrat way.

• Agree 1