Apparently the Giants are cutting Boogie

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

What a terrible "Cody Ford" type of pick. Oh well we still must keep drafting pass rushers until we find that diamond. Von won't be around forever and Groot/AJE are hardly elite.

They are solid players but the never really developed into the pass rushing threat that the team really wanted.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

I live in NC, have a buddy who played at Wake, he was pretty surprised bills picked basham so early.  Apparently had one good year surrounded by lots of talent, senior year was invisible.  Sounds like a big miss to me 

At the time, it seemed like the bills were obsessed with these d-linemen that could play multiple positions on the line. I have a feeling they loved Boogie for that— could slide inside if needed. They seem to have gone away from that now. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Not a chance. I do think there is another Giant Beano may have his eye on. 

Malik Nabers???

15 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Anyone think this bad pick by beane made him apprehensive to double dip at wr this year?

He double dipped at CB & LB in 2023 with much success

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, finn said:

Funny, I don't remember him as playing badly. In fact, he made some plays as I recall. He wasn't spectacular, but neither was (or is) Epenesa. I was surprised when he was cut. But since he's done nothing since, I must have missed his ineptitude somehow. 

The only play I remember him making was against LAR to open the season.  He caught a batted ball for an INT.  

He was a non-factor the rest of the time.  The Bills had to bring in FA’s because he wasn’t giving them anything on the DL.  

6 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

What a terrible "Cody Ford" type of pick. Oh well we still must keep drafting pass rushers until we find that diamond. Von won't be around forever and Groot/AJE are hardly elite.

Trusting these guys to pick a Diamond at DE is like trusting a whino with a bottle of ripple…. DON’T

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, MiracleAtRich1393 said:

Malik Nabers???

He double dipped at CB & LB in 2023 with much success

He used 2 day 1 and/or day 2 picks on them? (Which is what people wanted here for wr, was more of what I meant and wasn't clear in my original post)