Apparently the Giants are cutting Boogie

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

What a terrible "Cody Ford" type of pick. Oh well we still must keep drafting pass rushers until we find that diamond. Von won't be around forever and Groot/AJE are hardly elite.

At least with Ford, we needed an offensive lineman and he was viewed by many as a 1st rounder. We took Basham right after selecting Rousseau. What a colossally dumb pick that had McDermott's hands all over it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 3

49 minutes ago, T.E. said:

At least with Ford, we needed an offensive lineman and he was viewed by many as a 1st rounder. We took Basham right after selecting Rousseau. What a colossally dumb pick that had McDermott's hands all over it.

Teams miss on picks...that's just how it goes.  I'm not sure why so many on here act like the Bills are the only team that ever has picks not pan out...

I mean look at the Chiefs...as  good as they are they drafted CEH and Skyy Moore in the 1st and 2nd rounds and have gotten not a lot from them.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Teams miss on picks...that's just how it goes.  I'm not sure why so many on here act like the Bills are the only team that ever has picks not pan out...

I mean look at the Chiefs...as  good as they are they drafted CEH and Skyy Moore in the 1st and 2nd rounds and have gotten not a lot from them.

Thank GOD at least one fan here gets it thank you, thank you, thank you !!!

After all the good that Beane has done for this team and it's future yet every body is so freakin critical when a pick doesn't work out but doesn't look at other teams to compare before spewing such nonsense !! 

Thanks again !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

what makes the boogie pick painful is that we really needed an interior olineman, many of us wanted creed Humphrey, and they passed on him for boogie and the chiefs took Humphrey two picks later. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T.E. said:

We got greedy defensively and went to the well 3x in two drafts.  We already burned an early pick on AJE in 2020, then drafted Groot in the 1st round. Was it really necessary to waste another high pick on a 3rd DE??  We easily could've had Nico Collins or Aman-Ra St. Brown with Boogies pick. You're right, McD can't get out of his own way.  And he'll never emphasize the offense. 

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Agree 1