Seattle Roll Call

BillsPride12

On 10/22/2024 at 8:58 AM, MiltonWaddams said:

I shall be present. The people saying to stay out of the downtown core aren’t wrong, but that’s not where the best of Seattle is anyways. Check out the area around Lake Union and go over to Fremont and Ballard as well. Or, as some people have said in another thread, go into the surrounding outdoors and enjoy a nice hike or leisurely walk in the forest. 

Get seats in the top deck upper area so you’re undercover. Looks like it’s going to rain. I’m sitting up in 311 under the roof just to be sure. Lots of great seats up there and the views are not an issue most anywhere in that stadium.

Happy for you that you could go.

On 10/22/2024 at 12:56 PM, Guffalo said:

We are coming in from Long Island, arriving late Thursday, looking to connect for Friday/Saturday events and trying to find the pregame tailgate for Sunday.

Happy for you guys that you are going.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Happy for you that you could go.

Happy for you guys that you are going.

Not only am I happy for them, but I’m kind of jealous. I’ve never been to Seattle but that is one of the places that intrigues me the most. I’d love to see a game there and get a taste of the environment. For me it’s up there with Denver and Minneapolis as a place I’d like to see a game. 

Have fun and bring home a win! 

I'll be there sitting (I hope. I really don't like the whole stand up the whole time thing.) in the upper deck with my wife, daughter, and son-in-law.  

Debating if I'm gonna wear my Buffalo Lynch jersey or something else.

Edited by reddogblitz

Hosting Italian exchange student who is now a legit fan.  He loved being at the opener, and this will be his first road game experience.  

He likes planes, so we'll be at the aviation museum instead of the Boeing factory (strike) on Saturday.

We'll be at the FOB pregame.  

Go Bills.

14 minutes ago, NEBranch said:

Hosting Italian exchange student who is now a legit fan.  He loved being at the opener, and this will be his first road game experience.  

He likes planes, so we'll be at the aviation museum instead of the Boeing factory (strike) on Saturday.

We'll be at the FOB pregame.  

Go Bills.

Are you going to this one in Everett?  It is really cool.

I highly recommend it. About 15 miles north of downtown Seattle

Edited by reddogblitz