Seattle Roll Call

BillsPride12

1 hour ago, US Egg said:

Always enjoy the roll call. Curious as to where roadies travel from, or is that too invasive?

Signed,

Nosy

I'm coming all the way from the DMV area. Saw they had direct flight round trip for $210 back in June and took it. Never been to SEA and got some friends out there - so this couldnt have worked out better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

I was in Seattle back in 2014 and 2018.  My main memory is that whenever i parked my rental car downtown, i was literally accosted by homeless people asking for money..  very aggressive.  And that was BEFORE things went downhill during and after the covid crisis.  So have fun for all you visiting Pike Place, etc.  It is cool but be prepared for some serious pan handling in your face.

This isn't how it is at all, especially around Pike Place .

Everyone going enjoy! The stadium is very good with very good food options. 

I usually got a downtown hotel and walked to the game or took the train from Portland. So I really can't say much about traffic. 

I've been there several times including NFC Championship game where Sherman knocked away pass in the endzone to beat 49ers. 

Seattle is still a great city. Space needle is ok to look at but not worth the wait to go up.

If you enjoy walking Bainbridge island is a nice enjoyable walk

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Have fun everyone!! Super jealous of y’all going to this game. Hopefully you have a great time!!

I feel the same way. I can't make it up there this year, although Los Angeles is a possibility for me. Have fun everyone!

From what I've read, it is going to be a great party weekend. GO BILLS!!!

1 hour ago, Dick_Cheney said:

This isn't how it is at all, especially around Pike Place .

I agree Pike is absolutely fine. I think it's because some folks park above in Belltown and walk through to Pike.

I think Belltown has some of Seattle's best food but it does have its visible issues. It's definitely not a "pan handling" city at all in all my time living here, though.

6 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I agree Pike is absolutely fine. I think it's because some folks park above in Belltown and walk through to Pike.

I think Belltown has some of Seattle's best food but it does have its visible issues. It's definitely not a "pan handling" city at all in all my time living here, though.

Yeah for sure. Belltown at night is still one of the very few places I'm not exactly comfortable being in after dark.

Goes without saying, anyone parking anywhere, literally do not leave a single thing in your car no matter where you park.

3 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Yeah for sure. Belltown at night is still one of the very few places I'm not exactly comfortable being in after dark.

Goes without saying, anyone parking anywhere, literally do not leave a single thing in your car no matter where you park.

Sounds wonderful! 😉