Seattle Roll Call

BillsPride12

Planning on going. First time watching a game in Seattle. For those familiar with the city/team..

1. Best time to buy tickets? Haven't got them yet

2. Area to sit in the stadium?

3. Area to avoid in the stadium? 

4. How long does it take to get out of there after the game? I have a flight at 7pm that evening. Game should end by 4:30

5. Where to tailgate with other Bills fans?

6. Bills backers bars Friday/Saturday night? 

7. Tips on what to see in Seattle over the weekend other than the game. Never been there before.

Thanks in advance!

I’ll be at the game. I’m from Washington and this is my second Buffalo game @ Seattle. My best friend is a Hawks fan, so let’s hope I walk away from this game with a big smile on my face. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Planning on going. First time watching a game in Seattle. For those familiar with the city/team..

4. How long does it take to get out of there after the game? I have a flight at 7pm that evening. Game should end by 4:30

7. Tips on what to see in Seattle over the weekend other than the game. Never been there before.

Thanks in advance!

I don’t know answers to most of your questions but I can answer a few. You should be fine getting to the airport after. It takes about 30-45 minutes to get out of the parking garage near the stadium if waiting until the very end of the game to leave. Once out of the parking garage things move a little faster. Alternatively the light rail is a great way out, and you can take it to the airport. If you use the light rail be sure to get on at “Stadium Station” which is near the parking garage. 

As far as places to see while in Seattle. Pikes Market is the more famous place. They have a large open air market, there is a great Piroshki place down there, the great wheel is fun to check out, there is also the gum wall, and the seafood market at Pikes is where they throw fish and catch the fish. 

There is also the Space Needle which has been remodeled within the last 5 years. It’s cool up top with a clear floor you can look down from. The seats are also clear and feel like you will slide off of the seat. 

Right down the street from the Space Needle is the Museum of Pop Culture aka Jimmy Hendrix Museum. This is a pretty cool place, cool music memorabilia and also there is a cool portion dedicated to movies and accessories from various movies. 

I hope you have a great trip and leave Seattle celebrating a Buffalo win!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I was in Seattle back in 2014 and 2018.  My main memory is that whenever i parked my rental car downtown, i was literally accosted by homeless people asking for money..  very aggressive.  And that was BEFORE things went downhill during and after the covid crisis.  So have fun for all you visiting Pike Place, etc.  It is cool but be prepared for some serious pan handling in your face.

• Shocked 1

I shall be present. The people saying to stay out of the downtown core aren’t wrong, but that’s not where the best of Seattle is anyways. Check out the area around Lake Union and go over to Fremont and Ballard as well. Or, as some people have said in another thread, go into the surrounding outdoors and enjoy a nice hike or leisurely walk in the forest. 

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

Thanks in advance!

Get seats in the top deck upper area so you’re undercover. Looks like it’s going to rain. I’m sitting up in 311 under the roof just to be sure. Lots of great seats up there and the views are not an issue most anywhere in that stadium.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

Thanks in advance!

6. - My good buddy and his brother own the Bills backers party bar that's taking place Friday. Bar is called Vindicktive, and their wings are phenomenal. And their owner's are BFLO guys. They are selling tickets for $40 a pop (includes food and drinks) on their instagram and on the officiall Bills backers SEA instagram.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Tanoros said:

I don’t know answers to most of your questions but I can answer a few. You should be fine getting to the airport after. It takes about 30-45 minutes to get out of the parking garage near the stadium if waiting until the very end of the game to leave. Once out of the parking garage things move a little faster. Alternatively the light rail is a great way out, and you can take it to the airport. If you use the light rail be sure to get on at “Stadium Station” which is near the parking garage. 

As far as places to see while in Seattle. Pikes Market is the more famous place. They have a large open air market, there is a great Piroshki place down there, the great wheel is fun to check out, there is also the gum wall, and the seafood market at Pikes is where they throw fish and catch the fish. 

There is also the Space Needle which has been remodeled within the last 5 years. It’s cool up top with a clear floor you can look down from. The seats are also clear and feel like you will slide off of the seat. 

Right down the street from the Space Needle is the Museum of Pop Culture aka Jimmy Hendrix Museum. This is a pretty cool place, cool music memorabilia and also there is a cool portion dedicated to movies and accessories from various movies. 

I hope you have a great trip and leave Seattle celebrating a Buffalo win!

That's great intel, thank you sir!

40 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I shall be present. The people saying to stay out of the downtown core aren’t wrong, but that’s not where the best of Seattle is anyways. Check out the area around Lake Union and go over to Fremont and Ballard as well. Or, as some people have said in another thread, go into the surrounding outdoors and enjoy a nice hike or leisurely walk in the forest. 

Get seats in the top deck upper area so you’re undercover. Looks like it’s going to rain. I’m sitting up in 311 under the roof just to be sure. Lots of great seats up there and the views are not an issue most anywhere in that stadium.

Ya, saw the weather report. That's also great advice, thanks.

6 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

6. - My good buddy and his brother own the Bills backers party bar that's taking place Friday. Bar is called Vindicktive, and their wings are phenomenal. And their owner's are BFLO guys. They are selling tickets for $40 a pop (includes food and drinks) on their instagram and on the officiall Bills backers SEA instagram.

Awesome! Thank you.

I won't be at the game, but some tips for those of you who are going. They have tours of the baseball stadium for about 20 bucks. We went in the locker room the press box the dugout on the field a little behind home plate, etc... 

I would also recommend going to the Columbia center for a tour to look over downtown. It's 902 ft. Taller than Space Needle and about $20 again. Way better value. 

Enjoy the game! 

• Thank you (+1) 1