Chargers @ Cardinals MNF game thread

stuvian

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Long season still ahead and Lamar has folded in the playoffs, but seems pretty clear that they are the best team in the AFC right now. 

I wish they could play the chiefs again now that they’ve hit their stride. 

The Ravens offense is unstoppable and I haven’t seen anything like it since Brady was humming with NE in his prime.

They should be undefeated because they got absolutely shafted by the refs in week 2 against Oakland. We all

saw the game against KC (not sure how many horseshoes the Chiefs can fit up

their collective asses.)

Ravens should cruise to a SB and they may be a new dynasty as Henry and Lamar seem to be in their primes.

Henry is a once in a generation superstar and teams that didn’t sign him in the off season all have eggs on their faces. 

As for Lamar, it took him several years to  evolve mentally into an elite QB. Physically he was always there. 

I expect them to run the table.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Helmet of said:

The Ravens offense is unstoppable and I haven’t seen anything like it since Brady was humming with NE in his prime.

They should be undefeated because they got absolutely shafted by the refs in week 2 against Oakland. We all

saw the game against KC (not sure how many horseshoes the Chiefs can fit up

their collective asses.)

Ravens should cruise to a SB and they may be a new dynasty as Henry and Lamar seem to be in their primes.

Henry is a once in a generation superstar and teams that didn’t sign him in the off season all have eggs on their faces. 

As for Lamar, it took him several years to  evolve mentally into an elite QB. Physically he was always there. 

I expect them to run the table.

good lord 😂

• Haha (+1) 5