Chargers @ Cardinals MNF game thread

stuvian

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

I don't even know what the hell that one is. :blush:

I suppose it is just ESPN+  $$$

it’s included in the Disney/Hulu/ESPN+ packages. There’s one with ads for around $15. I can’t remember what the premium one, no ads, was exactly. I downgraded as it’s roughly $10 more. 

Edited by Sojourner

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Streameast used to be so good. It was down for like a month recently and now it worked for this game in the first half but is back down 🤦‍♂️ At least for me.

Well if you're in need of another one...

1 minute ago, Sojourner said:

it’s included in the Disney/Hulu/ESPN+ packages. There’s one with ads for around $15. I can’t remember what the premium one, no ads, was. I downgraded as it’s roughly $10 more. 

If you're a Spectrum subscriber and you have their Select Plus package, you get Disney, ESPN+, Paramount and soon Peacock and AMC+ for free.

Just now, jkeerie said:

If you're a Spectrum subscriber and you have their Select Plus package, you get Disney, ESPN+, Paramount and soon Peacock and AMC+ for free.

Oh really? That sounds like a great deal. Things are just getting out of hand. You need like 3-4 different subscriptions or broadcasting platforms to watch things now   

My wife “needs” Hulu so that package works out for E+. Shame the actual ESPN isn’t included. 

Just now, Sojourner said:

Oh really? That sounds like a great deal. Things are just getting out of hand. You need like 3-4 different subscriptions or broadcasting platforms to watch things now   

My wife “needs” Hulu so that package works out for E+. Shame the actual ESPN isn’t included. 

Spectrum saw that streaming was the future with folks cutting the cord, so they created their Spectrum app which I have on my Rokus, Apple 4K, and phone.  As they negotiate with the different channels, they try to get free access to those channels apps for their customers to enhance Spectrum's value.  They also now have their own streaming box, Xumo, but they're compatible with other devices and newer smart TVs.

• Thank you (+1) 1