Chargers @ Cardinals MNF game thread

stuvian

That was just a dumb pass by Mayfield. I can forgive the first INT because the defender circled back into the passing lane. It was great movement by the defender. The 2nd one, though...

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Some teams make screens look so easy......  I know they got the blitz that played right into it, but man, everyone was just in the right spot and everything was on time. 

It’s that quick release by lamar, just flicks it to the RB who is so quick in space .

1 minute ago, MJS said:

That was just a dumb pass by Mayfield. I can forgive the first INT because the defender circled back into the passing lane. It was great movement by the defender. The 2nd one, though...

3 white shirts in the area In a ball that isn’t intended for Evans lol

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

That’s what people say every year at this time…and then they lose in the playoffs 

Agreed, and that defense is not nearly as good as you would expect from Baltimore. They've basically had no pass rush whatsoever and Baker threw them 2 gifts. Teams like KC (if they pick up a receiver) or the Bengals will be able to move the ball pretty easily on them. Hell, I'd like to see what Buffalo could do now with Cooper in the fold.

Edited by buffblue
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Just have no clue what he was seeing.  The post route for the other wideout was wide open.  Instead he throws the curl which was likely schemed to draw attention away from the post

• Thank you (+1) 1