Schefter: Metcalf considered “week to week”

Big Blitz

1 hour ago, Savage said:

Would pretty much be a one punch fight, or our DBs getting the crap beat out of them for 15 rounds.

If they can get Metcalf brawling for 15 rnds instead of catching footballs, that's a win.

And don't rule out the size of the fight in the dog.

<alert: stupid joke incoming>

Besides, some Boxers at least have a punchers chance.

4 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

2016 Buffalo 31 & Seahawks 25. Last time in Seattle before was 2004, got crushed 38-9. 

Last time even playing the Seahawks was 2020. 

8-6 against them all time. 

Buffalo has won three times in Seattle. In 88, 00, and 04.

If you’re into numerology (which I’m not) you would think 24 is an auspicious year to play in Seattle😂

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This game shouldn't be close.

Metcalf could have kept it closer but they are down their best weapon and they are an average team already.

31 - 17 Bills.

Playing at Seattle is absolutely deafening. An incredible home advantage. Geno has also played respectable. 31-28 Bills. 

7 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Besides looking in the mirror, here's how I know I'm old...

When I saw the name Metcalf, I immediately thought of Eric and wondered why Schefter was posting about him or why anyone on a Bills message board cared.  

This kind of stuff happens a lot.  Like why did I see Frank Reich (#14) on the sidelines last year when the Bills D was on the field?  

On the bright side, at least you weren’t thinking of Terry Metcalf….that would have made you really old!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

We whooped 'em in 2004 with the genius of Coach Mukarkey, monster D, and 4 TDs by Willis.  My favorite play is at 1:19.  QB sneak fake.  Am waiting for someone to do this in a brotherly shove situation.

Is it me or is there nothing like Berman and TJ summarizing a game in under two minutes?

Nowadays we have talking heads and AI highlights that think a 15 yard pass in garbage time is an important play. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1