Metcalf= Now injured 

Etienne = Out 

Tyreek Hill = Might as well be injured without a QB

My fantasy team

Daniels = drafted him, traded him 2 weeks ago

Aiyuk = drafted him, traded him 2 weeks ago

Nacua = injured for a lot of the season now

Nico Collins = injured for at least a month

Fortunately I snagged Mason on a Thursday when I saw McCaffrey had an injury... best pickup so far, but no good soon.

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

We whooped 'em in 2004 with the genius of Coach Mukarkey, monster D, and 4 TDs by Willis.  My favorite play is at 1:19.  QB sneak fake.  Am waiting for someone to do this in a brotherly shove situation.

Willis was a f-ing dog those first 4 years in the league. Especially 2004 as a rookie. That game was insane. 

Cleveland and Arizona were great games too! Absolute blowouts @ home. 

That 04 was a great season if we didn’t have that game skid early where we lost what? 5 games by one score? 

Edit, Nevermind we won one of the first 6 games. 3 were one score or less; thought the Baltimore game was closer than it was 

Edited by Sojourner
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

🤔Hmmm.... I looked it up before posting on stat muse. The question also was when did Buffalo win in Seattle, not just against them. I looked again, am I missing something??

Not easy getting old and these new fangled computer gizmo's LOL! 

P.S. I hope we trade for that Terry Metcalf whipper snapper too! 😅

😆. It was in 2016 when the Bills came to Seattle. Bills lost. Your initial post was just reversed on the score. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

We whooped 'em in 2004 with the genius of Coach Mukarkey, monster D, and 4 TDs by Willis.  My favorite play is at 1:19.  QB sneak fake.  Am waiting for someone to do this in a brotherly shove situation.

I’m not sure what’s worse. Those uniforms or their current ones.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

My fantasy team

Daniels = drafted him, traded him 2 weeks ago

Aiyuk = drafted him, traded him 2 weeks ago

Nacua = injured for a lot of the season now

Nico Collins = injured for at least a month

Fortunately I snagged Mason on a Thursday when I saw McCaffrey had an injury... best pickup so far, but no good soon.

Drafted Mason. I just need to get to the playoffs. Also Brian Thomas. I drafted really well I think, just bad injury luck. You did as well. Nico was looking unstoppable. 

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

Drafted Mason. I just need to get to the playoffs. Also Brian Thomas. I drafted really well I think, just bad injury luck. You did as well. Nico was looking unstoppable. 

I drafted Dobbins in back to back drafts, he is out for the season early, don't this season and he's doing really well.

I have been playing fantasy football since 1996, back when we used a posterboard for picks and I scored games using the newspaper. I actually drafted Eddie George and Adam Vinatieri as rookies LOL

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Doesn’t it just apply to health providers?

So once the team doctor gives the medical report to the team staff, they can then pass it along to reporters, agents, the public, etc. as they see fit without the player having anything to say about it? Sounds crazy.

Edited by vincec

2 minutes ago, vincec said:

So once the team doctor gives the medical report to the team staff, they can then pass it along to reporters, agents, the public, etc. as they see fit without the player having anything to say about it? Sounds crazy.

I'm not positive to what extent, but injury reporting is part of the CBA.  Football related injuries.  

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I believe that was the week he took them out for cheeseburgers at Mickey D's

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Simon said:

Damn, I wanted to see our corners brawling with him all game.

It would have been like a Boxer fighting a Great Dane.

Would pretty much be a one punch fight, or our DBs getting the crap beat out of them for 15 rounds.

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm older than you evidently. I thought he was talking about Terry Metcalf LOL

what does "week to week" mean?  Maybe this week?  Sounds to me like a game time decision. Probably too early in the week to know anything.

Terry was an exciting player.  But I think of Eric first because I was once a dual Browns-Bills fan.

Now that I consider it...  Eric is already ancient history and we both remember when his dad played.  We're bonafide antiques.  

3 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

You’re “hondo in SEATTLE” and DK isn’t the first Metcalf that comes to mind?? 

Sometimes I forget the 1990s ended...  a while ago.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2