Schefter: Metcalf considered “week to week”

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

💯

clements and Winfield were our best but my previous favorite was Clements and Terrence McGee.  Loved Winfield and he was definitely the better corner, but McGee was my guy.  Probably more so because he was such an amazing return guy.  I was on the edge of my seat every time he had a chance to return.  

After Butch Byrd, Winfield is my all-time favorite Bills CB. I can still see him sprinting in to stop a sweep, slide under the pulling OL like he was on the Dodgers going into 2nd base, then pop up and wrap up on the RB. (Remember wrapping up? It used to be a thing.)  It was an iconic play to me, not far behind Don Beebe running down Leon Lett to knock the ball loose. A thing of beauty.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This game shouldn't be close.

Metcalf could have kept it closer but they are down their best weapon and they are an average team already.

31 - 17 Bills.

Hoping Walker doesn't go crazy on us like Henry did. 

• Agree 3

37 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Besides looking in the mirror, here's how I know I'm old...

When I saw the name Metcalf, I immediately thought of Eric and wondered why Schefter was posting about him or why anyone on a Bills message board cared. 

You’re “hondo in SEATTLE” and DK isn’t the first Metcalf that comes to mind?? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Besides looking in the mirror, here's how I know I'm old...

When I saw the name Metcalf, I immediately thought of Eric and wondered why Schefter was posting about him or why anyone on a Bills message board cared.  

This kind of stuff happens a lot.  Like why did I see Frank Reich (#14) on the sidelines last year when the Bills D was on the field?  

Well, I thought about Terry Metcalf so I must be dead.

40 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

My fantasy team

Rice = Out for the year

Cupp= Been out most of the year

Metcalf= Now injured 

Etienne = Out 

Tyreek Hill = Might as well be injured without a QB

You really need to make a trade for Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, psuscott16 said:

Hoping Walker doesn't go crazy on us like Henry did. 

Especially with the Bernard and Williams uncertainty.  Having Taron back will help, but Bernard and Williams is a nice combination out there imo. Having both out there is huge for us.  

That’s a shame…, 

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm older than you evidently. I thought he was talking about Terry Metcalf LOL

what does "week to week" mean?  Maybe this week?  Sounds to me like a game time decision. Probably too early in the week to know anything.

It means if he will play if he thinks he will look good with current week's offense.  No since suffering pain and uncomfortness for a loss.

17 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Have the Bills ever won in Seattle? It seems like it’s been a house of horrors for us. It’s also been so few times that we have gone there and I’m sure in the early 90s we probably got one but man that place is just like another world for Bills history.  

2016 Buffalo 31 & Seahawks 25. Last time in Seattle before was 2004, got crushed 38-9. 

Last time even playing the Seahawks was 2020. 

8-6 against them all time. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

2016 Buffalo 31 & Seahawks 25. Last time in Seattle before was 2004, got crushed 38-9. 

Last time even playing the Seahawks was 2020. 

8-6 against them all time. 

Weird, I remember a rex Ryan team vs Russell Wilson at Seattle and the bills lost 

Edited by Repulsif
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Have the Bills ever won in Seattle? It seems like it’s been a house of horrors for us. It’s also been so few times that we have gone there and I’m sure in the early 90s we probably got one but man that place is just like another world for Bills history.  

We whooped 'em in 2004 with the genius of Coach Mukarkey, monster D, and 4 TDs by Willis.  My favorite play is at 1:19.  QB sneak fake.  Am waiting for someone to do this in a brotherly shove situation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Yup we did. I was at that game. Thought that was 2018. Tyrod was QB.

🤔Hmmm.... I looked it up before posting on stat muse. The question also was when did Buffalo win in Seattle, not just against them. I looked again, am I missing something??

Not easy getting old and these new fangled computer gizmo's LOL! 

P.S. I hope we trade for that Terry Metcalf whipper snapper too! 😅