Keon Coleman 4th In Rookie Receiving Yards

Out of the “second batch” of WRs we could have had after the top 10 trio, I’ll happily settle with Keon. He’ll come into his own I’m sure, has shown flashes of it and the Cooper acquisition can only help. 

Not quite Brian Thomas but he has the better QB situation. Win-win. 

2 minutes ago, entropyrules said:

did anyone notice that Carolina has three rookies on that list-not sure that means anything but interesting as to whether it may have had an impact on their 2nd year QB

Tremble has been out the past few games and Sanders has come into his own filling that role. Looks like a decent pick for a 4th rounder. 

Point you have to look at is they are behind in all their games and forced to throw. 
Actually surprised Legette has only had 28 targets. 

58 minutes ago, Savage said:

Is 4th in receiving yards an accomplishment?

just asking for a friend.

Well he was what the 7th wr drafted? Also he is 3rd as a wr one of the guys above him is a te.

Don't forget the killing from everyone when they traded with the chiefs who took worthy and how ridiculous it was they gave him to the chiefs.

3 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I just saw the video. The dude is going to get press covered hard until the bulks up

Can you share a link? I watched some of that game but don't remember seeing this. I'd like to put something on a loop and watch it whenever I'm feeling blue

3 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I just saw the video. The dude is going to get press covered hard until the bulks up

Can you share a link? I watched some of that game but don't remember seeing this. I'd like to put something on a loop and watch it whenever I'm feeling blue

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And consider this too...Keon only had 1 catch over weeks 2 and 3 (for a TD week 3) because week 2 it was the Cook show and our offense chewed clock the 2nd half where Allen only threw for like 130 yards and week 3 where Keon was benched 1st quarter for being late and then only really played the 2nd quarter as again the offense just chewed clock second half.  Not to mention, the offense had a slow start week 1 where Allen only had 2 pass attempts with around 2 min left in the first half.  

Had those first 3 weeks been games where we were really throwing all 4 quarters and Keon was involved in all 4 each week not having to miss one, he would be probably closer or past 25 rec and approaching 500 yards.  

And he got jobbed on a TD. Also ray davis is 2nd in rush yards, and that pace is going to pick up. 

Lil wayne looks like his snap counts growing upcoming. Ingram having meaningful snaps. Rookie class looks good. Reminding me of the Bernard year. 2nd round of to a rough start that everyones wanting to crap on but despite Elam weirdness I trust the team to develop DBs the most so. Maybe next year he's all pro 🤣 although I'd settle for starter > Hamlin

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

It’s better than being last 🤷 

But not being first, is the same as being last.

that being said, I think he’ll be a solid WR for many years.

I don’t want to judge him too harshly.

that wouldn’t be fair.

the Bills passing game isn’t lighting anyone up.

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Was hysterical watching Worthy get steamrolled into an interception. Kid is so weak.  He’ll make some plays over the next 4 years, but I don’t think he’ll be worth his draft position due to extreme weakness

I tried finding video, can anyone post it here please? 

1 hour ago, Savage said:

Is 4th in receiving yards an accomplishment?

just asking for a friend.

I don't know if you are trolling but considering that Keon was the 8th WR selected in the draft which is considered to be potentially be one of the best WR drafts ever, I'd say he's overperforming where he was selected.  He's off to a good start and you can see that he has playmaking ability.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Rookies.  One of the top 4 is a TE.

I was trying to be a bit funny.................you know..........3rd is better than 4th.

Cool.

I now appreciate that your post was drole.

• Thank you (+1) 1