Keeping it in perspective, Bills win percentage

zow2

7 hours ago, Simon said:

He doesn't have to be a huge difference maker.

He just has to not be Dorian WIlliams.

Dorian has been playing pretty well.  His coverage has been good.  If Williams continues to play at this level in December, I don't see how the coaching staff put a recovering Milano back in the line up.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, zow2 said:

Several people are lamenting today that the national sports shows are largely ignoring the Bills win over Tennessee.  We all have to keep in mind, the Bills wins this season are over teams that have a combined winning percentage of around .256.    Obviously had they beaten Baltimore or Houston that would be higher, but .256 is not going to move the needle for most media.  The Bills have a reputation of putting up good stats against the Tennessee's of the world.

I actually don't mind if Buffalo skates into the playoffs this year by feasting on the mediocre to bad teams.   If they lose to Balt, Hous, KC I can live with that since Buffalo would have the revenge payback all lined up for the playoff games.  McDermott is great in revenge games and i want to have that chip in the playoffs. 

We beat the Cardinals. The Cardinals beat the Rams and the Niners.

We beat the Jaguars. They beat the Colts.

Even bad teams beat good teams sometimes. You are what your record says you are.

Most of the power rankings this week have us 5th to 7th. Nobody is ignoring us.

• Thank you (+1) 1